how to verify FL residency online?

yokodog123

Earning My Ears
good evening everyone... i have a quick question. i'm a florida resident and want to verify my residency online instead of having to wait at the front of the park. i already have the tix purchased, just can't find where to verify... pls help!

good evening everyone... i have a quick question. i'm a florida resident and want to verify my residency online instead of having to wait at the front of the park. i already have the tix purchased, just can't find where to verify... pls help!

I think that you have to present proof in person, like at guest services... So that they can see your id and make sure your you.
Since we are AP holders, and Florida Residents, we always do it at Disney Springs Guest Service...when we renew...

My DD and her family are not AP holders, and buy the 4 day Florida resident passes, and have had to present proof in person, I think they did it at the resort.

When I did my pass originally moving down which was in 2019 you had to go to the ticket counter and show proof of residency

@yokodog123 I don't know if it can be done electronically after the purchase. For some reason I'm thinking the online verification is part of the purchase process and requires an ID.me account for FL or something like that (I'm not a FL resident).

@yokodog123 I don't know if it can be done electronically after the purchase. For some reason I'm thinking the online verification is part of the purchase process and requires an ID.me account for FL or something like that (I'm not a FL resident).
Yes you are correct, after you choose florida resident tix it ask for your Florida dl or id number as part of the purchase... ( and pay with a cc with a Florida zipcode)
If you bought it with out doing that it's not a ticket yet.. you have to go show your identification and utility Bill etc to get the tickets. I recommend going to a park or ttc when you first get in town. The lines are only bad when the park first opens ...mid afternoon or night you walk right up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter