How to select the Minnie Van drop off location at MK?

HuskieJohn

3/2015-BLT & planning arrival at AKL 6/17/2022
I am researching using the Lyft App for my trip and I do not see how to select the closer MK Minnie Van drop off location. I tried to select the Minnie Van in the Lyft App itself then go back to the pickup/drop off menu but I do not see the drop off area that is closest to gate as an option.

The best I can figure out at the moment is the BLT lobby.

Same goes for leaving MK and wanting a Minnie Van I do not see how to select that same area for a pick up.

Apologies if there is a Minnie Van dedicated thread that I have missed where this info was already posted.

When you put Magic Kingdom as the drop off or pick up location the Minnie Van drivers know where they are going.
But, you can manually move the pin to the bus depot. Don't have to but you can

When you put Magic Kingdom as the drop off or pick up location the Minnie Van drivers know where they are going.
But, you can manually move the pin to the bus depot. Don't have to but you can

Thanks for the confirmation, I figured that they would just know but just wanted someone from here to confirm.

Also the pin is not allowing me to drop at the bus depot. Closest I could get was the front of BLT.

Thanks for the confirmation, I figured that they would just know but just wanted someone from here to confirm.

Also the pin is not allowing me to drop at the bus depot. Closest I could get was the front of BLT.
Yeah, it’s a struggle. I’ve gotten it to accept a few times but usually I just enter Disney Magic Kingdom and leave it at that

the drivers are aware how the app is

Lyft is like that, but the drivers know where you want to go. Relax and have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter