How to refresh app?

avalon451

Errrr... what?
Trying to check wait times this morning, and it is still showing wait times from last night. I’ve tried zooming in and out on the map, applying different filters and clearing them, signing out of the app and back in again, and even turning my phone off and on. It’s not like a browser page where you can just hit the circle arrow. Ideas? Am I just dumb?

I just logged in and got a message that says "Wait Times May be Inaccurate: Some of our attraction wait times way be inaccurate this time. We're actively working to resolve this issue and provide the best possible Guest experience. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Disneyland isn't open yet, but CA has extra magic hours. When I look at the app, I have no wait times showing for anything, but I haven't used it for a few weeks so maybe yours are cached from yesterday since new ones are not being pushed.

Having the same problems. Thanks for posting so I know I am not alone seeing no wait times this morning. I saw inaccurate times for some rides (Space Mountain, Matterhorn) yesterday morning too. Just glad it is Disney problems and not my phone.

I too was looking at the map and was confused. So now I'm curious, how many of us just check the app everyday, just for the heck of it? I usually look when I have my morning coffee at work.

I too was looking at the map and was confused. So now I'm curious, how many of us just check the app everyday, just for the heck of it? I usually look when I have my morning coffee at work.
I totally check it almost every day. Right now, it is more to try and get a feel for our upcoming trip but when not actively planning I will check it out just to see what it looks like at different times of the day/year.

I totally check it almost every day. Right now, it is more to try and get a feel for our upcoming trip but when not actively planning I will check it out just to see what it looks like at different times of the day/year.
I do this all the time. We do have a trip coming up in September.

Oh, that’s good to know. I am currently checking on an hourly basis to get a better idea for our trip in a few weeks, and I was worried that my phone was having compatibility issues (I am using an iPhone 5S that, though old, has worked fine with the app in the past).

I am checking it everyday, we leave in 16 days....omg 16 days! Happy dance!

I check it all the time too! I’ve been checking it throughout the day to keep an eye on SR to see what time of day works best to get on it without a huge line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts