How to make glitter names!!!! It's easy once you know how!

emdinio said:
thanks for the help and all but i dont know if it worked or not

no, it did not work. The name is there but it messed up the other links on your sig. Tell me what you did....looks like somehow the link got posted wrong. Make sure each link is separate and each begins with URL in [brackets] and ends with /URL in [brackets].

Here is mine!

sorry it is really ktink94
Is it good???

When I do it, everything works fine EXCEPT that when I clicked composite the second time in Magikstudio, the glitter was over the text. And I placed "in" on one of the boxes.

Can someone try this for me? I cannot get it working for some reason. When I go to ImageMagick and finish it, its a giant box of the glitter I chose.

Here is what I used: Glitter was Green
Front was Babby Kruffy.
Text was Renpener Was Here...
If someone can try that and see if that works, it would be gladly appreciated.

Idk what I did wrong. Lets see my checklist...

Hmmm... I still dont know. Everytime I do it, I end up with a huge block of unanimated glitter, than is eclipsing the Text. Any Ideas what I did wrong?

Renpener said:
Idk what I did wrong. Lets see my checklist...

Hmmm... I still dont know. Everytime I do it, I end up with a huge block of unanimated glitter, than is eclipsing the Text. Any Ideas what I did wrong?
Either the font picture background was not made transparent or you did not combine the glitter IN the font picture.

It's been a long time since I made one, but if I remember correctly it was not working with internet explorer. It would just have a glittery box, no name. I tried Mozilla Firefox and it worked. I see that you have a glittery sig, Renpener, so I guess it worked (unless you were going for a different one). If not, pm me with details and I can make you one.

Anyone else too...the offer still stands for me to make names, I just can't promise it will be that day or the next...my dis/vmk time is limited lately.

CL_BlueReap said:
I NEED HELP!!

Where does it say Gravity??

Im so confused!!
It says that on the third site...

CL_BlueReap said:
...Where does it say Gravity??...
On the ImageMagick Studio site you will see "Gravity" after you input the filename of your name picture and click on "Composite". It is on the same page that you enter the glitter picture file name.

We have been trying to make a glitter signature for my daughter for about two weeks now.

When we go to create the image in Magick Studio, all we get is the following:

Your image has expired:
/home/magick/public_html/workarea/748d92e98453f2aa1f35402de7b29dce3cd8b09e75f429b5827a5bdbc2a89668
No such file or directory

I have tried on both FireFox and IE and on different computers. Anybody else having any issues with this?

Iris said:
...trying to make a glitter signature...When we go to create the image in Magick Studio, all we get is the following:..Your image has expired...Anybody else having any issues with this?
I had that problem last night about 3 times when I used the link at the start of this thread. When I used the link I had in my favorites (http://redux.imagemagick.org/MagickStudio/scripts/MagickStudio.cgi) it worked the first time. The links are different and I do know that site has changed, so that may be the problem. Will PM this link to Miakoda and hopefully she will update the first post.

BobRichmond said:
I had that problem last night about 3 times when I used the link at the start of this thread. When I used the link I had in my favorites (http://redux.imagemagick.org/MagickStudio/scripts/MagickStudio.cgi) it worked the first time. The links are different and I do know that site has changed, so that may be the problem. Will PM this link to Miakoda and hopefully she will update the first post.
I was having the same problem, but Bob's link solved it for me. The instructions are great, easy to follow and I love my new sparkle name! Thank you!

Hmm I guess they changed the site, after you click output and the .gif it comes up with an error.

It doesn't work for me either on this comp can someone make me 1 like iris's but the purple twinkle color and have it say CL_Jurzira ( im not a cl but i wanna be ) if someone could i would really appreciate it
Btw how do i get it after someone makes it for me?

Alyacim said:
It doesn't work for me either on this comp can someone make me 1 like iris's but the purple twinkle color and have it say CL_Jurzira ( im not a cl but i wanna be ) if someone could i would really appreciate it
Btw how do i get it after someone makes it for me?

I can probably make you a name, but I don't know how to make a glitter picture. PM me if you want me to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter