How to make a "Final Payment"? (possibly a glitch)- Solved, I guess?

Jabroniville

Mouseketeer
Hey all. I'm trying to make a final payment for my vacation starting in about 32 days, and the website is NOT giving me an option for "Pay" or "Final Payment". I've found this shows up only periodically so I'm wondering what's going on. I'm really trying to finish this up and don't want to spend a fortune to call Disney directly to figure this out.

When I checked on mobile it warned about "maintenance" and hotel reservations being down, but I dunno.

I tried the MDE app and it just says they can't show me the page right now when I click on my Future Plans and then my resort.

Disney's website randomly screwing up is nothing new- I'm just concerned. It's usually right in the same spot under my hotel reservations in "My Plans" but it's just not visible right now.

Last edited:
It is probably due to the time right now, assuming you tried at the time of your post. I would try again in the morning eastern time.

I also had an issue in the past where unistalling the app and reinstalling fixed it. But probably not for you if the website is not working either.

It is probably due to the time right now, assuming you tried at the time of your post. I would try again in the morning eastern time.

I also had an issue in the past where unistalling the app and reinstalling fixed it. But probably not for you if the website is not working either.
Ah, boo. That makes sense- though I usually buy passes and get reservations late at night (I work late so it's usually when I'm available) sometimes the site is weird. It lets me see literally everything else except how to pay XD.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it worked when I checked as soon as you responded, lol. Like, it literally just showed the option when it didn't before, even though it's like 2am out West. That is so weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter