How to handle switching parks?

Glad to hear it has a nice atmosphere! Water parks just generally gross me out, I don’t know why. I feel like everything is slimey, especially the bathrooms, and wading through it all in bare feet gives me the willies. Our boys will be 16 and 11, so they can definitely run around while I sit in a quiet spot! 😆

ohhhhh, welcome to the only waterpark you'll ever love! Take a look at the map and look for the seating that faces the volcano and wave pool. There are several sections. These areas have sand in them and it looks like the beach chairs have been separated into sets of 2 and 4. Go early enough to catch a seat with an umbrella and let your boys go slide while you enjoy your morning under the umbrella listening to the waves. (can you tell VB is my happy place lol) it really is different than the concrete jungle of most waterparks, but I hear you on the bathrooms - shudder.

The walk through the volcano is actually pretty cool. There's a "spirit" that lives in the volcano that will talk to you, and the greenery is so lush all over the park.

That is GOOD to know, RamblingMad! Is that even during busy days at the park? Both directions?

It's really busy at the end of the day when going over to the park that's open later.

I've never had trouble at lunch time. But the last time I rode it was 2019.

I’m a total Type A planner, especially with Disney trips. That being said, don’t overthink Universal. It really is liberating! With 3 days and staying at Hard Rock and EP you will have time for everything. It really was a refreshing change for me to just go with the flow!

Buy water shoes or socks. I like the thinner ones that are entirely below the ankle. You can take them off right before getting on the slide and just hold them. That protects your feet from ickiness and heat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter