• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to contact a winner on Ebay?

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
I put something on Ebay, it sold. But I forgot to put my contract email on ad. Can I contact the winner and give them my email or is this a Violation of Ebay rules.
TIA

you should be able to contact the winner through ebay messaging. When you click on the item, inside "my eBay" you should see a link to contact buyer.

The person who won the auction should have gotten an email from ebay. Either telling them to pay, or how to contact you. I believe you should also have received one telling you that your item sold and what to do next. On your 'my ebay' page, you should also be able to see a link to your sold item. To the right of that there should be options (maybe under 'more'), and you can also contact a seller/buyer that way.

I almost bought a car yesterday. Someone retracted a bid and suddenly I was high bidder with 1 hour to go! Thankfully I was outbid...I really wasn't ready for it!

All of your communications with your buyer should be through eBay's messaging system. If there's a dispute, you want eBay to have a record of what you promised, what the buyer agreed to, etc.

If you try to put in your e-mail address through ebay messaging system, it will kick the message out because all communication has to be through their system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter