- Mar 13, 2015
- You dont have to book using the website for your country. Disneyland Paris has different deals and offers on the different country websites. Most of us regulars would advise AGAINST booking with the American site as it is by far the most expensive
- The other country websites to check are
- Disneyland Paris does not mail anything in the post. You get a confirmation email which you bring with you to checkin
- When you book direct with Disneyland Paris you are booking a hotel and park hopper tickets package
- Your park tickets are valid for both arrival day and departure day
- You can book direct with Disney through any of the websites. When you book through the website you will pay the full amount at the time of booking. You MAY get the option to pay a deposit and then the balance with some countrys websites.
- You can also book direct with Disney by phone. To call Disneyland Paris and not have to pay the international phone charges, just call the regular phone number for Walt Disney World in Florida and ask to be transferred to Disneyland Paris.
- When you book direct with Disney by phone you pay a 15% deposit and the balance is payable 30 or 60 days before arrivial, I cant remember which
- When you have booked you will get a confirmation email with your itinerary, you will need this email to check in
- Once you have your confirmation number you need to go to the website / country you booked with, not the country you live in. You will need to create a new MY DISNEY ACCOUNT on that website
- When you log in to your new My Disney Account you will see your itinerary. If you have a balance to pay you will see an online payment form.
- To pay your balance you can either phone again or pay online