How to and when do you make a reservation for Savi's workshop?

is it actually midnight? We talked to a cast member on the phone a couple days ago and they told us 7am EST is when reservations opened. I an extremely confused and frustrated. someone please help.

is it actually midnight? We talked to a cast member on the phone a couple days ago and they told us 7am EST is when reservations opened. I an extremely confused and frustrated. someone please help.
Phone CMs aren’t the most reliable. All recent reports have been that it opens at midnight.

I tried getting on exactly at midnight last Friday night but my date 60 days out didn't show up right at 12. I refreshed a couple of times and it finally appeared. When I clicked through for my son, there were no times available at 12:01. We have two HS days, and I'm checking multiple times a day hoping something opens up.

I tried getting on exactly at midnight last Friday night but my date 60 days out didn't show up right at 12. I refreshed a couple of times and it finally appeared. When I clicked through for my son, there were no times available at 12:01. We have two HS days, and I'm checking multiple times a day hoping something opens up.

That’s disappointing to hear.

I had to work back from my +10 to get a reservation--- wasnt able to get anything until 7th day--- July 26

Definitely midnight on the 60 day mark before your planned trip. I did mine for July like a week or two a go saw that Savi reservation during the day I would be there. Though the Savi reservations for my trip July 9-12th didn't sell out in minutes, they actually lasted like a day or two which was strange.

If we cant get a ressie on line do they take walk ups? We are going in October.....if we can travel from the uk

My 60 day window is next week. This is a birthday trip for my ds. Is it better to use the computer or app?

Is that 12AM Eastern time? I may have missed the answer, have more people had luck with the app or computer, or found it doesn't matter? Thanks!

Is that 12AM Eastern time? I may have missed the answer, have more people had luck with the app or computer, or found it doesn't matter? Thanks!

I made a reservation last week and it was 12 AM Eastern. I used the computer but I'm not sure if it made a difference. Good luck!

Thanks for the info. Guess I'll be on at 12 am Eastern tonight to try to get a spot for our August trip.

Yes! I got a reservation for our first full day there in the evening. My son is so excited!

Yes! I got a reservation for our first full day there in the evening. My son is so excited!
Good to hear. Did the times show up right at midnight? 60 days from my HS day is tomorrow so I want to make sure I’m on at the right time.

Good to hear. Did the times show up right at midnight? 60 days from my HS day is tomorrow so I want to make sure I’m on at the right time.
I think so. I realized right about midnight that I hadn't signed in, so I had to sign in and once I did that, I was able to see the availability. I actually made a reservation for our first full day (Monday the 9th) in the parks and that Friday as well-both in the evening. For grins this morning, I checked to see if there was still availability. There was, but it was in the morning or afternoon, no evening slots.

I think so. I realized right about midnight that I hadn't signed in, so I had to sign in and once I did that, I was able to see the availability. I actually made a reservation for our first full day (Monday the 9th) in the parks and that Friday as well-both in the evening. For grins this morning, I checked to see if there was still availability. There was, but it was in the morning or afternoon, no evening slots.

That's one thing I goofed up on. I made a reservation for afternoon thinking we could send the lightsaber to the front for pick up at the end of the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter