How often do you visit Disney?

How often do you prefer to go to Disney World?

• Total voters
I was aiming for every other year, and then we decided to go to Universal in 2016 and spend less money, and now 2017 is Finland for WorldCon and 2018 is Hawaii so I'm probably not going back to WDW until 2019.

Living in California, we go to Disneyland every year, sometimes twice in one year. So it's not as big a deal for us to only go to WDW every 2 years. I think after our upcoming trip (in June) we'll wait until all of the new lands (Avatar, Toy Story, Star Wars) are open to head to Florida again.

Adding......
We go to one of the U.S. Disney parks at least once a year. Not always just WDW.

:worship:

Excuse me sir, I believe you are living MY dream ;) That's awesome to stay for such a length of time. We go twice a year, but we've been squeezing in a third trip for the past few years. Not sure if we'll be able to continue with the third much longer as we'll be burning more DVC points as we start to include our DGDs. :earsboy:

We do not stay on property when we stay for that long. This Fall we are staying for 7 weeks at 4 offsite condos. It's the only way we could afford it. Being retired helps too.

We do something Disney every year (for now). Some years it's a cruise and some years it's the parks. This year is unusual as we went once just adults and are taking the kids in the fall. The adults got annual passes so we decided to add a weekend trip too. So 3 times this year, then next year just a cruise.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. Location seems to be the main reason behind trips. I guess I'd go more if we lived closer.

I feel going every 2 years keeps me wanting more. Also afraid to lose the magic going every year or less. Enjoy your future trips and make some awesome memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter