How often do Canadians go to wdw?

hockey mom said:
We have being doing twice a year for the last 4. We love it there :love:

Everyone plans a big trip as there one and only but what they don't realize is something reels you in and you leave there wondering how and when you will get back.

Oh HockeyMom you are so right. We visited last March and were reeled in by the sheer joy of just being there. You can see who feels the magic when you see tears at SpectroMagic and Wishes! There is nothing like it. We are going back this March, this time for a longer period of time and can't wait! I listen to Life 365 and Dis regularly.

:moped: :moped:

March 73
Feb 86
Sept 89
Feb 93
Oct 94
Feb 98
Jan 2000

Sadly the finances have not allowed for any trips during the last five years (otherwise I'd probably have been a couple more times)

We went about 3 times when we were young (when we were 7, 14 and 16), but since 1999 we have been once a year, except for 2003 (we went to Disneyland), and last year (we went to Las Vegas). I want to go back this year but we have both been on a weight loss mission, and I have decided as my treat we will go back when I am at my goal (my sis is almost there!). Hopefully...not wait it WILL be this year!

For us, starting in 2001:
Sept 2001 - WDW
Feb 2003 - WDW
Aug 2003 - WDW
Mar 2004 - Space Coast and St. Augustine
Planned:
Feb 2005 - WDW
Aug 2005 - Universal and St. Augustine
Tentative:
Mar 2006 - DCL - Western
Aug 2006 - WDW

Have you noticed I can't go more than 18 months without a mouse fix?

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

Ideally we would go once a year. Back in 2001 I managed 3 trips in a year as we had bought AP's.

I have been to Disney 4 times ...was just there last August and I'm booked for March ....I'm so hooked .....my co-workers think I'm crazy......and so I am....crazy for Mickey......Once a year is not unreasonable.....

60 DAYS AND COUNTING......

1998 - The Contemporary
1999 - The Boardwalk Villas
2001 - The Grosvenor
2002 - Cuba
2004 - The BCV - SWAN - HRH UNIVERSAL.....
2005 - The Dolphin Hotel March 16-23

Either people have the Disney bug or they don't. Lots of my friends have never been and have no desire too. DH and I have been 13 times in the last 7 years and we worked there for an entire year at the Canada pavillon and still never get tired of it!

March 01st. 2004 POP

March 01st. 2003 MOVIES

March 01st. 2002 SPORTS

2001 our move accross the province got in the way of Disney that year.

March 01st. 2000 MUSIC

1999. Dominican Rep. good but not as fun as Disney.

March 01st. 1998. MUSIC

Our first trip home to Saratoga Springs you guessed it March 01st 2005.

Guess we are hooked.

Just got back last week and am tentatively planning the next visit. To make my family happy we need to cruise and also do WDW for me, so I'm hoping to set up the next holiday for Dec 06/Jan 07. It's the only way to beat the post-holiday blues!

We went for the first time last year in Feb/March for two weeks. LOVED it. Stayed off site in a timeshare my parents booked for us and it was just great.
This year I wanted to go to San Andres for a week or two, but hubby balked at the prices for our family of five, so we are off to Florida again. We are going for 11 days. Staying at one of the "official" hotels for four nights and the time-share for a week. We are going end of Feb-beginning of March.
It seems decadent to go two years in a row, but when you look at the bottom line, it is working out well for us. We are using airmlies to fly and rent a car, and will be able to buy groceries at the timeshare for some meals so that helps.
Our kids are 10,8,4, so we might as well enjoy this while they do!
Can't wait!

What "official" hotel are you staying at?? I personally love them all. We actually have timeshare at Disney through the Disney Vacation Club. Best money we've ever spent. It ensures that we get to visit our second (read wish it was our first) home more often.

Have an awesome vacation!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Every year, but we're on a Disney Cruise kick now so that's all we have planned with the exception of me being down there for business next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter