how nuch money to bring

tinkerjess

Mouseketeer
we are driving to disney world, so we are bringing a cooler for drinks and milk. we are bringing snacks and breakfast stuff poptarts, donuts, cereal and muffins. we are also brining snacks!! we are on the dining plan also!! i just need to know how much to bring? we are staying for 6 days and 5 nights me, dh ,dd-3 ds-8!! we are thinking about bringing $1,000 for spending, but i dont know if this is to much or not enough:confused3

Everyone has told me to plan to bring about $100 for each day you are there.

last time we went we spent less than 250$ we aren't big vacation shoppers. We waited til the last day to buy anything.

You should be fine,,We dont buy expensive stuff at WDW!,,If you want, do like we just did,,so to disneystore.com,,we bought all our shirts for the trip in june beforehand. The kids will get them from tinkerbell first night we are there,,They have some great discounts!

we are driving to disney world, so we are bringing a cooler for drinks and milk. we are bringing snacks and breakfast stuff poptarts, donuts, cereal and muffins. we are also brining snacks!! we are on the dining plan also!! i just need to know how much to bring? we are staying for 6 days and 5 nights me, dh ,dd-3 ds-8!! we are thinking about bringing $1,000 for spending, but i dont know if this is to much or not enough:confused3

Are you staying onsite? If so, your room key doubles as a charge card. You really don't need to worry about carrying cash around with you.

We are a family of 4 and when on the dining plan - we don't spend more than a few hundred total (but maybe would be slightly more due to tips not being included this year) - I don't think we would spend more than about $500.

We don't bring a ton of cash because we charge to our room and then pay at the end. So we only brought $3-400. We also don't do a ton of shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter