How much luggage (what sizes) family of 4?

Please don't let my husband see this reply :rotfl2:

Really, take half the stuff you think you need and don't bring it.

Nested suitcases is a must. Walking around our suitcases (10) was a pain.

I have one great idea. I put each kids outfit for the day in a gallon zip lock, undies and socks too. Each day they found their name and day and got dressed...so much more relaxing than getting their clothes ready everyday.

We also did a week at the world before. I wish we had brought 3 sets of play clothes and washed or sent them out to wash.

The shoe thing...one dressy, one tennis, one sandal.(ok maybe 2)

It is better to have an extra bag with you empty than to have to buy one in the gift shop the night before you board the ship...

Have fun,

Nan

Priorityonecb said:
But, do I pack a separate suitcase for the dress clothes/shoes/tropical/pirate for the four of us for the cruise alone?
That sounds like a great idea. If there are things that are not for WDW, putting them in a suitcase that you don't mess with at the world would save you packing/unpacking time. Things like formal clothes (I know we won't use them at WDW), snorkeling gear, etc. Just keep the suitcase off to the side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter