How much is your trip to WDW?

We are driving down Sept. 10. Traveling party includes me, DH, DS13, and DS6.

Pkg. includes 9 nts at POP CENTURY,
9 day park hoppers, and free dining 1800.00
Fuel (roundtri p) 250.00
Tips 250.00
Souvies 400.00
OOP food/snacks/misc 600.00
MNSSHP 220.00
Food while traveling 150.00

So that adds up to $3670. We will also have about $80 in Disney VISA Rewards and a birthday fun card. I always budget way more than I think we need, so I hope we will have money left over, but, if we don't, oh well, it was in the budget.

We're going for our first time in September 2010... just booked it :)

Myself, DH, DS (4 yrs. old), DD (2 yrs. old)
Pop Century 6 nights & Tickets - $1685
Gas (roundtrip) - $400
Hotel Stays (while driving) - $250
Food - $800 (we're packing a lot of food and drinks)
Spending Cash - $500

So total $3635... I know I way overestimated some things... I can't see us spending more than $100 on souvenirs... we're just not that into that kinda stuff... so that's probably where our tip money will come out of.

DH, DW, DD (17) DS (13) From Alberta Canada - 5 nights POP - 5 nights Parkway International (2 bed condo) with rental car - 7 day PH = about $5000.00 US (allows about $700.00 for groceries/spending money) - add 10% for exchange = $5500

This is a one time trip for our family to WDW - we can do the same trip to DL for about $4000.

9 nights at CBR Nov/Dec '09 for a family of four

$1800 hotel with free dining and one day passes
7 day basic passes for free (through airmiles)
Airfare from Winnipeg, Canada to Orlando $800 (taxes only as flying with airmiles)

So $2400

Might be the odd incidental, a few souvenirs (but we're been there lots so don't need much), the boys might go to a Tampa Bay NHL game and would rent a car for the day. Taxi to the airport from home but use ME to Disney and Disney transport around the world.

Me (25) DH (26) Niece (6)

For 9/11-9/18

Animal Kingdom Kidani Vaillage (0 ) - DVC Members
Basic Dining Plan (612)
3 6 day park hoppers with extras (972)Ticketmania
Grocery store breakfast food/snacks (50)
Tips (150)
Trail's End and WCC Breakfast (75) DVC Discount
Photopass (100)
MNSSHP (150) DVC Discount
Gas (300)
2 hotel rooms for there/back (100) Hotwire
Spending money (500) Niece will have her own spending money

Around 3000 or so for the total.

We're going for our first time in September 2010... just booked it :)

Myself, DH, DS (4 yrs. old), DD (2 yrs. old)
Pop Century 6 nights & Tickets - $1685
Gas (roundtrip) - $400
Hotel Stays (while driving) - $250
Food - $800 (we're packing a lot of food and drinks)
Spending Cash - $500

So total $3635... I know I way overestimated some things... I can't see us spending more than $100 on souvenirs... we're just not that into that kinda stuff... so that's probably where our tip money will come out of.

Hopefully you'll get Free Dining ~ if it becomes available you can add it to your package! We'll be at POP in early Oct. with FD!

How did you get airfare so cheap from NB?
I paid $500 pp round trip for confirmed tix and this was supposed to be a discount!!
You must be driving to the states first?
Tara
I don't know if I want to answer out of pure fear but here goes.

We booked a pkg with Dreams Unlimited.

We are a family of four: 2 adults, 1 child, 1 infant
AirFare - $173 x4 = $692
Pkg - $1411
Value Resort, Preferred Room, Free Dining, 6 Day Park Pass (no hopper)
Extra Meals - $230
Tips - $125
Cake (it's DS's B'day) - $50
Souvenirs - $360
Airport Parking - $30
Gas to airport (we live far away) $100
So $2998

We have 5 adults, 3 kids(1 14years old) and will be in WDW from 9/11 until 9/21. This is our cheapest trip since 1997!!! We were staying at Pop, 3 rooms, but got upgraded to 2 1bdrs, and 1 studio at SSR. We have free dining. The total package price for the 8 of us was $4110.97. They refunded $149.00 when we were upgraded, bringing our package total to almost $4000!!! It seems almost to good to be true. We usually take $1000 cash for cover tips, souvies, etc. Our biggest expense was the $400 plus dollars for the MNSSHP, but I think it will be worth it. On our previous trips with just dh and kids, we usually spend around $4000 for room, food, souvies, etc... It's hard to believe 8 people will be enjoying disney for 10 days for under $4000. I doubt this will ever happen again. Happy planning.

Wow, do you guys have annual passes and this is for room only or something?

We're spending 3100.00 on 2 rooms at the POP for a family of 7 (2 adults, 2 disney adults and 3 children). We have 5 day base tickets, and the free QS dining plan....so not really that bad.

We will spend roughly 1500.00 on top of that for gas, table services we want to book, souveniers, Christmas party tickets and Universal tickets. So grand total of around 5000.00....not including the money we spend back home to board the dogs for the 9 days we'll be gone.

Me (25) DH (26) Niece (6)

For 9/11-9/18

Animal Kingdom Kidani Vaillage (0 ) - DVC Members
Basic Dining Plan (612)
3 6 day park hoppers with extras (972)Ticketmania
Grocery store breakfast food/snacks (50)
Tips (150)
Trail's End and WCC Breakfast (75) DVC Discount
Photopass (100)
MNSSHP (150) DVC Discount
Gas (300)
2 hotel rooms for there/back (100) Hotwire
Spending money (500) Niece will have her own spending money

Around 3000 or so for the total.

Just curious...and I'm sorry if this is too nosy :goodvibes

Is this your entire year's allotment of points, or a portion. I only ask because I have been going back and forth about buying DVC. We're a family of 3, and I keep thinking that it would be good because we go to WDW so often and like to stay in deluxe resorts. But when I add up how many points I would need to go for a 7 night trip, pay the annual dues on those points, and still buy park tix and eat and the extras, I just can't wrap my head around the savings. Not to mention that we've been averaging twice a year...

For 2 adults and 5 children in October 2 weeks

2 weeks in a 4 bedroom villa in Orlando $1400
disney for 7 days MYW and nasa for 1 or 2 $1750
Seaworld one day $500 ish
flight round trip $1500
2 dinners at disney $450
air boat tour $150
van rental $900
spending money $3000
MNSSHP $300 bought those tix awhile ago cant remember total
100 pin lot ebay $100 ish

Total is about 10,000+ (oh holy moly I hope DH doesnt see this...)
I am hoping to save some spending money for christmas shopping, so hopefully it wont be so high.

Just went this past July

we had 9 nights/10 days at All Star Movie
with a 10 day park hopper and more for three of us with Deluxe Dining for 3400.00 plus 200 in gas and we just got the freebie things there for souvies, but I did indulge on a collectible piece

not bad I thought for that length of stay...

We booked a trip for next August its a Grand gathering but we are paying for 4 of us at POFQ with parkhopper plus for 8 days plus basic dining for just under 4G although if free dining is offerered next year I will be adding that on...

ok how do you get an upgrade? this is my first time planning a trip and im second guessing our resort choice at Port orleans because we can not walk to any park. im going at the end of sept and was going to call in to put our room preference in. i wasnt able to book a single meal at the resort so it wont affect our dining much if we change places.

much smaller package than most. 2 adults, 6 days/5 nights Port Orleans free dining but we paid to upgrade to deluxe for more meals, 6 day park hopper pass (skipped the waterpark option and glad since one will be closed). travel insurance too. 1900

roundtrip airfare from NJ 300 for both of us. parking cost will be around 100.

roundtrip towncar service 115 with tip.

tips will be at least 200.

souvenirs will be low since we dont want a lot, probably under 300, but will also have a disney rewards card to use.

so maybe 2900 total, im sure there is something im not planning on. but looking at your budgets helps.

The total is with tickets(base). We were one of the lucky ones to receive the free upgrade to OKW or Saratoga. I still can't believe the price. If you add the price of the MNSSHP tickets our package was $4436.

I bought a package for 7 nights that includes:

All Star Music Resort
7 Day Park Hopper Passes
Meal Plan
Airfare

For one adult and two children, my total was $1,797.

Well there's just two of us, so:

Room(8 nights @ Pop)/tickets(8-day park hoppers)/free dining- appx. $1350

Airfare (2 tickets from PHL)- $406.00 (way higher than what we've paid previously)

Two 7-day passes to Universal- appx. $200

Mid-size rental car from Dollar for 8 days- $238.00

Total- $2194

Wow:eek:! This is much more expensive than I realized!

Our package is about $2700 for 7 nights at CBR, DDP, 5 day park tickets (not hopper) 2 adults 1 child, 1 infant (free). Our plane tickets will be around $600 for 4 seats. I think we'll bring around $1000 in cash with us but I hope we don't spend all of that!

3 years ago driving a mini van from western MD to Orlando including 2-3 day adult and 1-3 day junior then another 1 day for 1 adult and 1 junior, 1 day tickets for 2 adults and 1 junior for Universal, food and gifts, staying at the value resort cost...........$2,200

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter