• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much is sales tax at WDW?

luvsJack

DIS Veteran
I know this may seem like an unimportant detail but we are hoping my sister in law and her family will come with us to WDW in 08. (it will be their first time) We know we will be getting the ddp for our family, but I wanted to break down the price of meals to help her decide if she should get the plan for her family or not. I know the sales tax is included in the plan, but I can't find how much sales tax is to compare the price of the plan to paying oop. And she will need to know as much to the penny as possible. Thank you so much for the help.

BAsically all things being equal if you plan on spending more that $22 per dinner than you are better off on the plan...esp. if you have children with adults since the children have a higher % of savings or another way to look at it is will you spend more than $112 for 2A.2C per day on all dining and food needs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter