How much extra money did you bring?

Ashley Nadeau

Mouseketeer
How much extra money did you bring for your trip for snacks, souvenirs, etc? Afterwards did you wish you had broughten more or were you able to stick to your budget? Did you underestimate the costs in the park?

How much extra money did you bring for your trip for snacks, souvenirs, etc? Afterwards did you wish you had broughten more or were you able to stick to your budget? Did you underestimate the costs in the park?
This is always a difficult question.
Our trip is paid in full in cash (no cc debt) prior to our trip, including DDP, excluding tips.
So, for us, it's a matter of tip money (we keep that separate) and "fun" money. We are not big spenders. Although one time returning home from Las Vegas we had to buy a suitcase to put all the extra stuff in we had bought. (lol - the 80s came and the 80s went!)
You will probably get a million answers!

This is always a difficult question.
Our trip is paid in full in cash (no cc debt) prior to our trip, including DDP, excluding tips.
So, for us, it's a matter of tip money (we keep that separate) and "fun" money. We are not big spenders. Although one time returning home from Las Vegas we had to buy a suitcase to put all the extra stuff in we had bought. (lol - the 80s came and the 80s went!)
You will probably get a million answers!

That's the same exact boat I am in! The trip is already paid for and we got the free dining promotion! I keep thinking of tips, and souvenirs, and extra snacks! I feel like it will add up pretty quick ;) we will be there for 11 days! I hope you have fun on your trip!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest