How much do you pay for school lunch?

Lunch is $1.65 at the elementary, middle, and jr. high schools in my district.

At the high school everything is a la carte, and the prices range from .75 cents for a bagel to a few dollars for a sandwich or pasta from the salad bar.

I remember when i lived in Virginia, and lunch was $.95! :eek:

$1.40 plus I give them each an extra $.50 for ice cream on Fridays.:D

Our lunches are $1.95 for elementary. Not sure what the middle and high schools are. For that $1.95, the kids get a delicious, nutritious lunch served with a great big smile, every day!:D

$1.75 in the middle school-plus he usually spends an extra .30 for a second milk-
I have no idea what the HS charges-he gets $20.00 per week to spend as he chooses-some weeks he buys gas and comes home to eat-some weeks he eats at school-some times he eats out.

At my HS the lunch was a la carte and any decent lunch would cost $3.50-4.50

$1.95 a day for elementary school here. That is if they don't raise it for this school year.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Middle School thru High School is $1.60 for lunch, elementary is $1.30. Breakfast is $1.05...but there is an ala carte for the older age groups that most kids choose to eat in, and it runs around $4 or so a day for a meal.

You guys are mostly really lucky! My elementary kids pay $2.25 for lunch--it will be $2.50 or $2.75 next year when DD#1 hits middle school.
I only let my girls buy 3 or 4 times a month and we pack every night for the next day.
Robin M.

I don't know what they are charging now around here but Iwas told this by a friend ... Thye no longer allow children to bring lunch here. They said they would lose fundign if they could not guarentee that all kids were getting a balanced meal. I can't believe they are doing this. Well yes I can. The school system here is really messed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter