How many...

duskysmom

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to find out how full the ship is with passengers on our cruise before we go? Just curious, I guess.

Before you go, I'm not sure, but you could try calling DCL and asking. Once you're on the ship, most of the crew members seem to know how many are on board.

On the DCL website, you can go to the reservations section. Plug in info and see if cabin categories come up. As levels fill, they won't show as an option. Not an exact science by any means, but if no cabins show as available, it is likely to be a pretty full boat!

We almost always hear the number of passengers announced at some point during our cruise. The great thing is, the ship is built to handle a capacity crowd, so even when it is quite full, it never seems obnoxiously crowded (unlike WDW in the summer!!). I actually prefer more people to less...last January, we were on a cruise that was so under-populated that I thought it might be the Voyage of the Ghost Ship. The diningroom was partially deserted, as was the theater...it felt very strange. I like haveing lots of people around to share the good times.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter