How many Vera Bradley's do you own? Do you like them?

abmitch01

DIS Veteran
just got my first. Wondering how others like them. What shapes work well for an everyday bag?

An "everyday" bag differs depending on if you're a parent or not! But I love them for their washability.

I have several totes in different sizes. A backpack. Mini-hipster (that my oldest seems to keep), a regular hipster. And a small duffel.

Each of my daughters has this small style of purse that they each picked out. Good size for them.

I love the id key chains. Keep all of my cards in there.

I have a large duffle which I love, a key chain wallet which is great, a small wallet-sized purse that can be used around your waist or across your body like a normal purse, an open-top purse. DD has a small duffle and small purse, and would really like a lunch tote.
I am torn between getting a hipster and a mailbag. Am also thinking about getting a garment bag and laptop bag. I keep watching the sale page online to see how much and what colors. I'll probably give in soon and just get them :upsidedow

I bought the Lisa B style, it fits everything but it's a little tight, got the zip around wallet, it's perfect. Got Dh a little one and a gift for my mom, they loved them and they were priced right! I like the mod patterns, which are on sale now. Thinking about getting one of the skinny totes that holds a laptop and some cosmetic bags.

The sale prices are way below the ebay prices.

I have a hipster, which I bought after it was recommended on here and I love it. I also have the Stephanie bag, I love it too. and a lunch bag. I keep watching the sale page also to see what else I can get

I have a bunch, but not all of them have held up very well. As far as washability some of mine have faded after just one washing. Others look great. Very frustrating!

I have a mini hipster, zip around wallet, Morgan bag, a mailbag, a lunch tote, and one other mid size bag, the name escapes me now. I love my Vera bags, they are great. I have given my mom and grandmother mini hipsters and they love them!!!!

I have 2 Cargo bags, 3 Hipsters, 1 mini-hipster, 2 belts, 1 hat, 3 small wallets, 3 coin purses, 3 ID holders, 1 business card holder, 1 large make-up bag, and 1 reader's case. :rotfl: I really love them all!

Got Dh a little one and a gift for my mom, they loved them and they were priced right!

Your DH has one???
I have too many to count. Unfortunately some don't wash as well as others. The newer ones don't seem to wear as well as they used to....they are now made in China? It seems the old ones still look better than some of the new ones I just got.

I have a libby I bought for a vacation purse.:thumbsup2

Bought a hipster also as a vacation purse, different size than libby holds a little more.:thumbsup2

Media holder for my point and shoot camera:thumbsup2
Media holder for my ipod....:sad2: not likeing it.

Lunch bag...mixed feelings...it's a nice size and all but the inner lineing stains really easily and it's just not insulated which means I need to put a cold pack in most the time.

Both purses and one media holder are in the meditaraian white which is about the limit of my tolerance for busy patterns.

the other media is in frankly scarlet (wanted to be able to see it easily)
the lunch box is in calypso

I don't think I'd be okay with carrying most of the bags/patterns everyday. But for the specific purpose that I bought the ones I have, they work.

The patterns aren't really my style, but I've bought a few for my DD. She has the libby I think for her purse and I was really disappointed that the snaps separated from the fabric on the two little front pockets after not alot of use. I like the lunchbag and it's held up well (we put an ice pack in the little inside pocket). DD also uses the messenger bag for school, but she starts high school next year and I don't think it'll be big enough because right now she can only fit her binder and one school book in it, but as far as quality it's held up well.

I love my Vera’s. I have:
Get Carried Away Tote – Great for taking all the kids’ stuff on the plane. I also use it at WDW.
Morgan – Used as my everyday bag
Baby Bag – I purchased this bag to take all the kids’ stuff at WDW, but it was a little too small
Stephanie – My new favorite everyday bag
Cargo – Vacation purse
Handbag – Used for a camera bag. Probably rethink this as it is a little tight.
Clutch Wallet
Coin Purse – Use for all the Reward cards so they don’t take up space in my wallet
Card Holder – Use this to put our park passes and room keys in
Travel Wallet
Turn Lock Wallet

I love my Vera’s. I have:
Get Carried Away Tote – Great for taking all the kids’ stuff on the plane. I also use it at WDW.
Morgan – Used as my everyday bag
Baby Bag – I purchased this bag to take all the kids’ stuff at WDW, but it was a little too small
Stephanie – My new favorite everyday bag
Cargo – Vacation purse
Handbag – Used for a camera bag. Probably rethink this as it is a little tight.
Clutch Wallet
Coin Purse – Use for all the Reward cards so they don’t take up space in my wallet
Card Holder – Use this to put our park passes and room keys in
Travel Wallet
Turn Lock Wallet

I like the idea of using a coin purse for rewards cards.

DD also has a wallet and likes that alot.

I have 15. The older style hipsters are my favorite! I have 4 of those plus one new one. I don't like the new one as well. I also love my mini hipsters! I love my miller bags for travel!

Right now, I carry the Stephanie in Blue Rhapsody and that style is my current favorite bag. I also own On the Go, Betsy, Villager, Miller, Lg backpack, and two more purses whose names escape me right now. I love them all!

I have several Vera's and love each one for different reasons. Currently, dying for a Night and Day pattern in something!!!

I have two and like them a lot, BUT I think you have to have a lot like the folks on this thead to think they hold up well as you can't carry one every day and not have it to start to look frayed fairly quickly, especially on the handle.

I have:

2 Bucket Totes - former every day bag, but I had to retire when I went back to work - it didn't look "professional" enough for my company, unfortunately
4 Veras - Love them for everything from picnics, beachin' in it, travel plus cub scout events.
Large Tic Tac Tote
2 Zip Wallets
Kiss Lock Coin Purse
Zip-ID - Took this for WDW best thing ever
Hipster
Travel Cosmetic
Ditty Bag - best thing ever for keeping my lotions, etc when I travel
roll cosmetic (retired - but I love it)
Small Backpack for when we hike.

I have two and like them a lot, BUT I think you have to have a lot like the folks on this thead to think they hold up well as you can't carry one every day and not have it to start to look frayed fairly quickly, especially on the handle.

I carry mine for at least 6 months before I rotate them and none of mine look worn out yet. I have been carrying my Stephanie every day since i got it for Christmas and someone asked me if it was brand new last week. Mine seem to hold up pretty well. I try to hold off on washing them until I absolutely have to because they do tend to fade a tiny bit and them I can tell they aren't "new" any more! (but I still carry them)

I have two hipsters that I use the most. I also have three Lindseys that I don't care for because they don't have a zipper. I have one big cargo type bag that is cool but can get heavy when I decide to fill it up. I also have a seaside tote that I really like.

I sold off a little bowler java blue bag at Christmas that I never used. I plan to sell the Lindsey ones too. That will leave me with 2 everyday purses, one tote and one big purse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter