How many Vera Bradley's do you own? Do you like them?

I use the Betsy style for an everyday bag. I love the mini-hipster for the parks. :)

Cool Keeper lunch bag. A friend had one and I couldn't believe how much she had packed in it. Then I got the coin purse and cell phone case.

DD picked a Cargo Sling as a Christmas gift, but I always felt it was oversized for me. I now have a Libby and it's just about perfect for me. The only thing lacking is an inside zippered pocket...miss that on any Vera bag.

I also have a pocket wallet. I didn't think I would like it's limited card slots, but it has worked out well. I

There's an Amy handbag floating about, but it's too small. I've used it to hold the camera and batteries/charger that I loaned to a friend for a day trip, but other than that I don't think I could use it everyday due to it's size.

I have two and like them a lot, BUT I think you have to have a lot like the folks on this thead to think they hold up well as you can't carry one every day and not have it to start to look frayed fairly quickly, especially on the handle.

I 100% disagree. I've been using Vera bags for years and don't have this problem. I get a new one maybe every 4-6 months, but I never did so because my old one was fraying. I get the Betsy style and don't have any issues.

last day for free shipping. scored some sale items. The tall tote for a laptop in Puccini looks adorable, many pockets for great for work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter