How many pounds

Most years I gain 2-5 pounds, but that is without trying to be careful. This year will be the first year I try to watch my weight during the trip. I am currently participating in a local Biggest Loser contest and final weigh in Will be the morning after I get home from Disney. So far I'm in the top 3 so I don't want to mess that up.

I plan on bringing some dandelion tea to help with water retention and I'm having waters and protein bars and shakes delivered to the resort. I will use my snack credits for fruit as much as possible ( except for my Dole Whip, can't do Disney without one.) I will just make sure my indulgences are well planned.

I didn't gain an ounce and might have lost a tiny bit this last 8 day trip. I ate a lot of junk but skipped a few meals here and there with the aggravation of finding allergen free foods. But the amount of walking counteracted the rest. However, I came home and found my sweet tooth and appetite through the roof and have since gained weight.

I eat very clean and healthy when I am at home but when I am on vacation I eat 3 meals of Disney food every day and me and DH will usually gain about 6-8 pounds on a 10 day trip or about 5 pounds on our 6 day trips.

We walk all day so you would think we would stay steady or lose it but I also think it is a lot of water weight because I usually lose it all back off within a week of being home.

I have never gained weight on vacation and NOT lost it. So I don't sweat it very much.

I always gain. The most I've gained in a week was 7lbs, the least was 3lbs. The time with only the 3lb gain, I made sure to get one salad for a meal a day. I guess it helped.

Haven't gained weight. I've lost. Lots more walking then I normally do so it really does counter act the whole food I usually don't eat thing. I don't like to sunbathe so very little laying around the pool. I'm also more likely to take the stairs if it's closer than the elevator.

Last trip I did F&W Fest so it really was a help to walk so much.

I lost on the one cruise I've been on as well.

I rarely took the elevator as I was only one flight off the main deck and I found it easier to take the first available stairs to everything then to go hunt down the elevator if I was running around, so lots of stairs and very little laying by the pool on the boat.

Also I don't change a lot of the ways I eat. I'm not a huge sweet eater so I don't add in desserts, I don't drink soda that much so choose water as normal, I'm happier with one or two 'meals' per day and snacks the rest of the time so I don't actually increase my numbers of meals, and I'm sorta of a picky eater so other than the fact that I might eat some different forms of food, I pretty much stick to some basics with only a few indulgences.

We don't. But we do the QSDP and I usually eat a lot of sandwhiches and salads. But this year we are doing a cruise for 5 days so I'm going to have to watch it. Plus we have late seating.:eek:

But even when we do the WP there is a lot of stair walking! My kids like the family raft ride so that is easily 5 times up those stairs.

3 or 4 but it usually goes away if I watch when I get home. I think a lot is water retention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter