• 251 - 300 pts

• 301 - 350 pts

• 351 - 400 pts

• 401 - 500 pts

• 501 - 600 pts

• 601 - 750 pts

• Over 750 pts

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have 200 AKV and 160 BLT. If I had the money I would add more. Now if there is ever a GF DVC all my points will be there.

Wow - I'm so jealous. DH was not keen at all so I bought 100 SSR with a legacy left to me. I'm desperate to add on as the points don't go far at all, but with this economy and the low UK pound, it doesn't look as though this will happen any time soon.:sad2:

We have:

160 at AKL
126 at BLT

Plan on adding another 63 pts. at BLT either when I find out what the new incentives are or via resale later on.

Tina

We have a total of 1,200. Our breakdown on home resorts are as follows:

240 SSR
225 OKW
100 AKV
60 VGC
575 HHI

Next add on hoping to be Hawaii...no promises though because I have a real bad case of BLT Addonitis!!!!:confused3

i have a poor 160pts:confused3 in comparission to the guy who posted b4 me although i seem to be in the majority according to the poll at the top of the page:banana:

I am definately considering adding on 25pts at bcv

Right now, we're at 405. I don't know that I'd ever use 1000 points, but I wouldn't mind a little more so we could do more full family trips each year. :goodvibes

220 OKW
100 SSR
210 AKV

If we weren't buying a house right now I'd add on at BLT. I'd like to be able to take a trip every few years and stay that close to the MK.

Maybe next year. ;)

We have to stay in 2bedrooms though due to our family size so the points don't stretch all that far. If we could stay in studios we could do weeks upon weeks at WDW. That's What DH and I plan on doing once we have an empty nest. :goodvibes

610 for us

450 SSR
160 BWV

But I'm home today with a bad case of "adonitis" and trying to keep myself from picking up the phone. Just waiting for the post on the webcast tonight to see how that goes. I have a bad feeling the only cure I can get is to add on points at BLT by this weekend. :scared:

Total 265
175 SSR
90 VWL

Eventually I would like approximatley 500 points total, adding on at BCV, to enable us to bring family and friends more often as DD (4) gets older.

Our goal is to share DVC and our time with the people we love :lovestruc

We only have 100 points (bought resale). This gives us enoughs points to bank, borrow and go every few years. Hope someday to be able to buy an add-on, but for now we are just happy with what we have:goodvibes

200 wlv
150 bcv
150 akv
160 blt

we had 220 ssr but sold them.

We might add on some day but are cool for now. What I wouldn't mind adding on is a very few points. Like 150 used to be enough for 5 nights at a bcv 1-bedroom in May, it was 30 points a weeknight. But they changed that now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter