How many of you go all day?

we've done it and it is doable. I'm sure with your kids being older, it will be fine. If not, then you can always change your plans.

We have taken our 2 boys at a similar age to yours. You know your kids better than anyone else, but for us it worked fine to stay all day, every day. The main reason for not taking a break is that we go to WDW fairly infrequently (for these boards) - about once every 5 or 6 years. It seems an unwise use of my money to not take advantage of the parks while we're there. It would be nice to say "Oh just skip that attraction, we'll see it when we're back in December". Unfortunately, we don't have that luxury.

Here's another hint. I strongly concur with the advice of a nice sit-down meal to break up the day. But we do it at lunch, because it's a little cheaper than dinner. Eat a late lunch, and then just grab a snack around dinner. YMMV.

Steve in Omaha

Originally posted by SteveInOmaha

Here's another hint. I strongly concur with the advice of a nice sit-down meal to break up the day. But we do it at lunch, because it's a little cheaper than dinner. Eat a late lunch, and then just grab a snack around dinner. YMMV.

Steve in Omaha

That's what we do. Since we do the EE, we eat breakfast early. Have a snack around 11 or 12 and our sit down about 2-3pm. This is considered lunch time and is usually cheaper, and a whole lot less crowded, than the traditional lunch and dinner times!

Count us in as all day for us, EE to closing. We eat a small quick breakfast before EE, then a sit down lunch around 2:00 for a break and more energy. Our two DS wouldn't have it any other way. There is too much to see and do. And I know if DH has a chance to nap that would be it for him. LOL

we used to go all day till late the parks were open later.wenow after 5 times and taking grand kids 10 and 4 we slow down and go back and swim.bu if it was just me i d stay all day. i could just sit and know that i am there!!!

We stay all day. If I wanted to rest I won't go to WDW. My family likes to go, go go. Last year when the parks closed at 8pm they dragged us to Disney Quest or PI after. When we get home we sleep but never on our vacations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter