How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we are currently on the 3rd day of our disney vacation at PO Riverside, but wanted to report that we booked a bounceback offer today, so I have another trip count ...
366 days to go:thumbsup2:rotfl:
Lol... long way to go but nice to have another trip to look forward to so it's not so hard to go home. We still have 11 more days here on this trip!
We booked for Riverside preferred room next year (with upgrade to regular dining plan).
@dizneeat - safe travels today.
@capegirl - you may want to add 'Peter Pan float' to your count down list - had one a Storybook Treats last night ... so good!!! Hoping to try the ice cream churro sandwich from Sleepy Hollow tomorrow.:goodvibes

Well, we are currently on the 3rd day of our disney vacation at PO Riverside, but wanted to report that we booked a bounceback offer today, so I have another trip count ...
Lol... long way to go but nice to have another trip to look forward to so it's not so hard to go home. We still have 11 more days here on this trip!
We booked for Riverside preferred room next year (with upgrade to regular dining
Congrats on booking a B.B. for next year with Free Dining :cool1:

We booked for Riverside preferred room next year (with upgrade to regular dining plan).
@dizneeat - safe travels today.
@capegirl - you may want to add 'Peter Pan float' to your count down list - had one a Storybook Treats last night ... so good!!! Hoping to try the ice cream churro sandwich from Sleepy Hollow tomorrow.:goodvibes

I will definitely add that Peter Pan Float to my ever growing must do list! Thanks for the tip.Congratulations on your next countdown; very exciting!
Sounds like you're having a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter