How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

Almost "only" 3 months

:offtopic: With pushed back PIF dates we haven't paid and therefore can't book extras. Anyone closer to their departure date know if massages, and more specifically couples massages can be booked, and if so, how far ahead of time. I'll pay early if it means being able to book a spa treatment, otherwise I'll give my poor beleaguered credit card a break.

Thanks o_O

:offtopic: With pushed back PIF dates we haven't paid and therefore can't book extras. Anyone closer to their departure date know if massages, and more specifically couples massages can be booked.

DCL had canceled the couples massages in August and early September. Not sure if it's back now, but I wanted to let you know that it wasn't a given to start with.

Well that just saved me some money. Are individual massages able to be booked online ahead of time?
Yes, individual massages were available, even beyond the initial opening of booking options on my early September cruise. For my upcoming cruise in November, individual massages are still available as well (and I double-checked for you; no couples massages are offered on the November cruise).

Yes, individual massages were available, even beyond the initial opening of booking options on my early September cruise. For my upcoming cruise in November, individual massages are still available as well (and I double-checked for you; no couples massages are offered on the November cruise).

Thank you so much for the thorough research. I was on hold for 1.5 hours with DCL last week to add ground transfers — and then got cut off at the end — so I didn’t want to call them again.

I really appreciate your taking the time to check on the massages and then report back. I had my first ever massage a year ago on a Disney cruise and didn’t like it at all. My son had one and said it was the highlight of the cruise for him so I wanted to (surprise) book a couples massages for him and his girlfriend but I guess I’ll just let them book what they want.

Curious why couples massages are a no go. Of course it may change by January.

Again, thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter