How many miles from your house to WDW?

9,327 miles from Sydney Australia. Just a days walk really :).

Funny enough if I put in the addresses in google earth it suggest I kayak across the pacific ocean. It thinks it will take me 56 days to get there by car and kayak.

That's hilarious !!!

My 4469 miles seem like a short walk compared to yours.

Just a question out of curiosity, since there are DISer's from all over the world!

I know that some folks travel a long way to visit WDW and thought it would be interesting to see how far some people come. I know for myself, it seems like it takes forever to get there, but it really doesn't-could be much further!

We are just over 1,000 miles from Mickey! How about you?

Thanks~Lisa

Mapquest says:
10 hrs 46 mins / 650.10 miles

We've made the drive in about 9 hours, with stops for potty and brunch. I guess DH has a heavy foot ... :confused3 I take Dramamine, so I'm out cold the whole way. :laughing:

1,277 from Grand Rapids, MI to the World!

16 hours if we only stop ever 250 miles for gas and a 5 minute pee break. I threatened to leave my fiance somewhere in Tennessee because he was lollygagging at the rest stop.

According to Mapquest, 1416.46 miles or 23 hours and 37 minutes. I could never sit in a car for that long!

We are 944 miles away. Its about a 15 hour drive from us :sad1: We will be making that drive again in September!

This time last year = 977 miles
Today = 389 miles
As of Wednesday next week = 14 miles

Yes, dreams really do come true. :yay:

1286. Drive through the night while the kids are asleep and we can get to almost to the florida border before the kids wake up. However I think the longest part of the whole trip is in FL just because of the excitement.

Approximately 1229 miles = 22.5 hours by car or when lucky as we are in 44 days, a 3 hour flight. :goodvibes

we are 714 miles which we'll be making april 14! can't wait. last time we went we were only 589 miles but we've moved since then. no matter - we're still mouse bound!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter