How Many miles do you live from Disneyland and Disneyworld?

WDW- 1291

:eek: Used to drive. Thankfully the family is all comfortable with flying now.

Walt Disney World- 761 Miles
Disneyland- 2,703 miles

Both pretty long treks! We can drive to WDW in a day if we don't make a lot of stops. It would take us two days to drive to Disneyland from across the country!

Disney World - 893 miles
Disneyland - 2,382 miles

Drove cross-country to Disneyland about 6 years ago from even further than where I live now. Would love to do another road trip! Maybe take the DFi soon as he has always wanted to go!

:drive:
You must be on the east coast somewhere in the Mid Atlantic like me! Our numbers are almost similar. :)

I live about an hour and a half from WDW... :car:!

I haven't figured out how far I am from Disneyland...

WDW - 3.2 Miles (Yes, very close, enough you can hear the fireworks all the time, and occasionally if driving around close by can see them too)!
DL - 2,501 miles (Opposite side of the country...)

Disney World - 697
Disneyland - 1,835

...which is why I fly most of the time. I have driven to the World, but I prefer to reduce travel time.

2,651 miles to DL.
914 miles to WDW. Driven this one four times, and planning to do it again later this year. I can fly just fine, but it costs just about as much to drive, plus I can take my own food and drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter