how many meals will I get with free dining plan?

mikethern

Mouseketeer
I am checking in at pop century on January 4. I am checking out January 9. I have free dining plan. Will I get 8 meals, or will I get 10?

You'll get 5 sets of credits. If you have the regular Dining Plan, then that'll be 5 TS credits, 5 QS credits, and 5 snack credits.

Thanks Bicker. I wasn't sure. I thought maybe you only get 1 set per park visit, and I only visiting parks for 4 days.

It's solely based on how many nights your room reservation is for.

Enjoy your trip.

If you're at Pop and got the free Quick Service plan, you get 2 QS credits per night of stay, so 5 nights, 10 QS credit at 10 snack credits for the week, per person.

Doesn't matter how many days you visit the parks. The only thing that matters is how many nights you are staying at your resort. If it's 5 nights and you are on the quick service plan you have 10 CS credits per person (based on 2 CS credits per night). If you have upgraded to the basic plan you will have 5 TS and 5 CS per person.

If you have the quick service dining plan, as mentioned you will have meal entitlements of 5 table service and 5 counter service per person, per night. And each person in your group will be able to get one resort refillable mug. :goodvibes (This does not include infants, just in case it matters.)

If you have the quick service dining plan, as mentioned you will have meal entitlements of 5 table service and 5 counter service per person, per night. And each person in your group will be able to get one resort refillable mug. :goodvibes (This does not include infants, just in case it matters.)

No... if you have the quick service plan you don't get any TS credits. You do get the refillable mug though.

On the regular dining plan you get 1 TS, 1CS and 1 snack per night per person. No refillable mug though.

oops! I was OFF. :rolleyes1Note to self: Think and re-read before I post.
2 counter service meal entitlements per person per night, 2 snack credits per person per night, and the refillable mug.
(No partridge in a pear tree... ;) )
Love those snack credits during Food & Wine Fest. :lovestruc

Think it is my bedtime.... ;)

oops! I was OFF. :rolleyes1Note to self: Think and re-read before I post.
2 counter service meal entitlements per person per night, 2 snack credits per person per night, and the refillable mug.
(No partridge in a pear tree... ;) )
Love those snack credits during Food & Wine Fest. :lovestruc

Think it is my bedtime.... ;)

:rotfl:Maybe next year they will include the partridge in the pear tree! :rotfl:

I am checking in at pop century on January 4. I am checking out January 9. I have free dining plan. Will I get 8 meals, or will I get 10?

If you have the free dining plan and are staying at Pop you'll get the Quick Service plan unless you UPGRADE to the regular plan. With the Quick Service plan, you'll get 2 QS per night and 2 snacks per night, per person. So that means that you get 10 QS credits per person and 10 snack credits per person plus each person gets a refillable mug (not included with the regular DDP).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter