How many hours of sleep do you get?

If I could totally choose, I am the 12am-1am bedtime then sleep until 9/10 am. Wheni went to the office. Alarm was either 5:45 or 6:20 depending on which train I took. Bed then was about 11-11:30 asleep by 12, but napped or snoozed in the train coming and going ( 2 hrs in train)

I am a night person. work out , have more energy to clean and do stuff at night. I am not an active morning person. I will get if I have to go somwwhere but given myself only 30 min to get up and get out. I cannot and find zero joy in sitting for that morning coffee that early. nope not me.

since covid and home office, the kids get up at 6:20 and out the door for the bus at 7am. I then go back to bed, yes I could start working, ( no way as then I am working 15 hrs days as most are active until evening hours at work). so I go back to bed until 9. MY DH stays up, eats breakfasst and watches TV I just cant do that , that early. especially in this gray, foggy weather.. Bed calls me back.

Go to bed between 1-2 AM then wake at 4AM and then grab another hr or 2 between 6-8AM…and then every 6 months or so - I’ll sleep for 20+ hrs straight. If I go to bed any earlier than midnight - I’ll wake after 2 hrs and then no more sleep after that.

ME TV's -- "Green Acres" was starting last night when I hit the sack @ 9:30PM, woke up @ 1AM and getting ready to go out for a Bicycle Ride under the FULL MOON

12.21 miles biked
and saw a Bobcat

Last edited:
Apparently, I'm a bear. I'd have lost a bet on that one, but that's probably because (like a lot of parents I know) I really need the peaceful alone time at night and am loathe to give it up, even to sleep.

I'm a lion, which means I get my peace in the morning, before anyone else is up. But I definitely understand!

Last edited:
I get 6 and a half hour sleep When I work. , 9 hours of sleep when I’m off. I work four 12 hour days. So four days at 6and a half and three days at nine hours of sleep a night. So around 7 and a half hours average a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter