How many hours of sleep do you get?

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
See thread title. I feel like I need 8 in order to be at the top of my game. In order to get 8 I usually have to take a 2 hour nap, which makes me feel guilty and lazy.

How many hours to you need to feel your best? Do you take naps?

I probably don’t get enough sleep. Maybe 5 hours on a good night?
I go to bed late, wake up frequently throughout the night, get up early and never nap.
But I’m not tired throughout the day, so I guess I‘m doing okay.

I get about 7 hours of sleep lately.

Things have changed this year.

I did take a solid nap yesterday for about an hour and it was some of the best sleep I have had lately

I go to bed 8 - 8 1/2 hours before I have to get up. I know I don’t sleep the whole time, although I would like to! I only take naps on Wednesday afternoons when I get off work at 12:30. Otherwise I don’t get home until
after 3:00 and it’s too late for a nap.

I go to bed around 10, and get up between 6 &7 most days, but I get up often in the night, and don’t always fall right back to sleep. I guess I do sleep between 6 and 7 hours. I don’t take naps, and if I am tired and try to nap, I don’t generally sleep.

I get around 8-9 hours a night, broken up into chunks. I haven't slept an entire night through since I started menopause. I wake up around three hours after falling asleep, and then every couple of hours after that. I'm used to it now; in fact, I sleep on my side (I flip flop all night, too), and if I sleep more than 3-4 hours on one side I get a headache on that side and I have to take something for it before rolling over or I'll be headache-y all day.

I nap sometimes, usually on dreary days. Something about a rainy day makes me drowsy.

For the last couple of weeks I’ve gotten maybe 4 a night. I always feel like I need coffee in the morning so it doesn’t really matter how many hours I get. I set my alarm for 7 hours but I’m usually up before that time. My doctor prescribed mirtazapine for sleep and it absolutely works. Unfortunately I gained 15 pounds and I’ve stopped taking it. I never nap during the day. Too afraid I won’t sleep in the evening.

On a good night, where I don't wake up all night, probably 7. And I feel pretty good at 7 hours. Other times, it's probably 5 hours, and I feel bad then. I never nap. Can't do it for some reason.

Oh Sleep...You elusive little scoundrel. Back when I was working, it was all over the place. I'd pride myself on getting by with 4-5 hours and be on my toes. These days, I'm trying hard to get 7-9 hours a night. I use white noise, sleep earbuds and the Calm app to help me with Zzzzzz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter