How many FP+s are you able to do in a day?

How many FP+ do you do in a day?

Votes: 6 8.8%

Votes: 9 13.2%

Votes: 9 13.2%

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • More than 6

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
I've just found access through mobile browser easier to refresh. If first group of FP+ are not what you're looking for (time/attraction), refreshing will usually show other options as FP+'s are continually being dumped and picked up. Spending 5-10 mins refreshing can usually net a FP+ selection of your preference. This is best at MK, HS, then Epcot and last AK.

What's the path your using for the mobile browser...

John

It is rare at MK where 10-15 mins of resting on a bench won't result in a fairly immediate FP for most any ride with long waits. 7DMT is usually difficult to impossible to score, but not always. I'd rather "waste" that little time talking with family in shade on a bench than in stand-by line.

Most often though, if I'm not too picky, I'm able to score the next FP while in the current FP line.

We topped out at 11 one day last week. Rode Toy Story 3 times in a row on two different occasions. Scan band, look up fastpass in line, book next fastpass, ride, repeat.

I'm impressed with the amount of people accomplishing more than 6 fastpasses a day. I will definitely try for more than three, now.

Can anyone comment on their recent ability to snag fast passes big ticket attraction later in the day? My groups have been pretty successful with fast passes, I would say 6-8 a day, but we've hardly ever been able to a get a second Soarin, TSMM, etc.

Can anyone comment on their recent ability to snag fast passes big ticket attraction later in the day? My groups have been pretty successful with fast passes, I would say 6-8 a day, but we've hardly ever been able to a get a second Soarin, TSMM, etc.

The key is how often you are willing to stalk and refresh MDX to check for available FPs. The more you do it, the better your chances. Plenty of recent posters have reported success getting them. FPs are constantly in flux, as there are at least hundreds--possibly thousands--in the system adjusting FPs at any particular moment.

it's 4:30pm now and for tonight without even refreshing, they have Soarin and Test Track available for 5:40, 5:45 and 6:05pm. It must be a slower week in Disney. Wish we had gone this week instead of the middle of July.

my question is has anyone been able to get a FP when it says that all the fastpasses are gone for the day? I haven't been able to get that to work, only if there is at least one time slot left.

my question is has anyone been able to get a FP when it says that all the fastpasses are gone for the day? I haven't been able to get that to work, only if there is at least one time slot left.

Last September, there were no FP+s for 7DMT, but with LOTS of refreshing, it popped up and we grabbed it.
Also, there would be no Splash or Space Mountain one time, then it would be there on the next refresh. It's amazing the things that come and go if you refresh.
I probably refreshed 200 times over dinner at Pecos Bill to get that 7DMT. LOL.

I'm generally able to get what we want by refreshing the browser or app for a party of four. What would it be like if I was trying to refresh and score additional fast passes for a party of 10 ?

Last September, there were no FP+s for 7DMT, but with LOTS of refreshing, it popped up and we grabbed it.
Also, there would be no Splash or Space Mountain one time, then it would be there on the next refresh. It's amazing the things that come and go if you refresh.
I probably refreshed 200 times over dinner at Pecos Bill to get that 7DMT. LOL.

I tried last night to keep refreshing Splash but it wouldn't come up. I'll try again tonight. The real test will be July 4th. If I can get it to work then, I'll be golden. :rotfl::rotfl:

You can get lots at MK, we once rolled #4 - 12 times over about 5 hours, after using first 3. We roll that #4 there a lot. But say in Epcot where there are so few it would be harder.

What does this even mean - it sounds like you are in Las Vegas lol??

Never believe the app when it says there are no more FP+. It may take many refreshes, but the odds are very good that something will turn up, especially if you have a fairly small party. Persistence is your friend.

Last edited:
I try not to ride anything with out a fastpass. My last trip a few weeks ago I only recall riding the safari without a fastpass and that was because I only got flight of passage for 3pm. I had a few hours until the time so I waited on the standby line. I also waited for river journey during extra magic hours. I even got a Frozen Ever After Fastpass the same day after I used a Test Track Fastpass. I'm able to get some fastpasses for some rides almost immediately after I scan my band. However, if I can't I take the earliest time available for the ride I want and then keep refreshing while walking through the fastpass line. I normally am able to get it immediately. However, I didn't get SDMT the same day and I didn't use a fastpass for any shows or character meet and greets at MK.

We just got back last night. The *only* headliners that we were not able to made SDFPs for were the Pandora rides. Like others have said, the key is to keep refreshing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!