How many Disney Visa rewards points do you have?

DVC has its own grocery delivery service for members. You pay for it through member services and they take rewards cards and gift cards as a form of payment. The selection is limited.

That's awesome! Never heard of that perk. :goodvibes

We carried over 200 points from our vacation in August and have 599 points as of today. For us, the card works in our favor, we always pay in full. I just wish there was some sort of promotion coming up.

We signed up for the Disney premiere card about a month ago so that we could save reward dollars for our Sept trip. We rec'd a $100 reward card as a promotion to apply and then later we contacted Chase and asked if we could qualify for the $200 reward other posters on the board had mentioned and they gave us another $100 in our reward acct! Woohoo! So I already like Chase customer service.

I love seeing all of the strategies that people on Disboards use to accumulate rewards, thanks for sharing. I'm a total novice at this so I might have questions for you.

We have the premiere card and just over 2300 points right now. Using a bunch of them for the room and food this August. Also have a SW card. We use the miles for airfare and the Disney points for as much as we can. Our vacation this year will be very inexpensive using the points.:thumbsup2

I have none right now, but I had $552 before I cashed them in for WDW tickets last week.

I use the Disney Visa for all food and gas purchases, and I have a Southwest card for everything else.

If I could just come up with a way to pay our HELOC(home equity line of credit) with the Disney Visa or my SW card I would have it made!!!

2 years we have flown round trip free with SW rewards points!

Is there an offer to upgrade out now that includes a $200 bonus? I have been a regular DV cardholder forever but would upgrade now if I got 200 points.

I used to have the Disney Card and paid bills with it and paid it off immediately just to get the rewards for things I was paying anyway, but I found the system they have set up with having to order a reward card and then the money expiring very "user unfriendly". It seemed I often went around and around on the website and had to call to get card and rewards transferred.

IT made me wonder if they do this to discourage use of points/rewards and due to the expirations, I bet lots of them go unused.

I loved using them in the parks, but felt it just took too much time and effort.
I just changed for a cash back and use my cash.

I used to have the Disney Card and paid bills with it and paid it off immediately just to get the rewards for things I was paying anyway, but I found the system they have set up with having to order a reward card and then the money expiring very "user unfriendly". It seemed I often went around and around on the website and had to call to get card and rewards transferred.

IT made me wonder if they do this to discourage use of points/rewards and due to the expirations, I bet lots of them go unused.

I loved using them in the parks, but felt it just took too much time and effort.
I just changed for a cash back and use my cash.
Huh? I've found the website to be very user-friendly when it comes to ordering a rewards card or to transfer points. The points don't expire for 5 years unless you put them on a rewards card and then they expire when the card expires.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter