How many days until you're back in the magic?

32 days for a 3 night/4 day trip with just my granddaughter and myself...then the REALLY fun one in 137 days when my sister and I are booked for 6 nights/7 days of acting like 10 year olds who are allowed to drink...we act like idots riding rides, wearing our tiaras but we eat well, drink what we want and play like it's a week long bachlorette party :cool1:

0 days for me. We arrived at 10 this morning. Im excited to be here :-) The weather is perfect. We are staying savanna view at the Jambo House. AKL ROCKS! Hey I can see a giraffe outside my room :P and I also can see the top of Expedition Everest.

0 days for me. We arrived at 10 this morning. Im excited to be here :-) The weather is perfect. We are staying savanna view at the Jambo House. AKL ROCKS! Hey I can see a giraffe outside my room :P and I also can see the top of Expedition Everest.

Awesome! Have a great trip and Happy Birthday!!!party::bday:

25 days!! Woohoo!!:1:

I managed to extend my 5 day stay into 10! Can't wait...first time staying onsite!!:banana:

30 Days for Me :dance3: :woohoo: - This is my first trip since I was 8 and I'm acting like an 8 year old stalking the mailman for Mickey Mail :rotfl:

63 days 5 hours 36 minutes (according to my Disney Vacation Connection Widget)... but who's counting?:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter