How many days until your next WDW vacation?

As a Christmas present, my brother and I get to go for 6 days. We leave a week from today right after I get out of school! We'll be there from the 9-15.
It's been crazy for my mom because she's a disney freak and she's hidden it from us since August.:banana::cool1::woohoo:

As a Christmas present, my brother and I get to go for 6 days. We leave a week from today right after I get out of school! We'll be there from the 9-15.
It's been crazy for my mom because she's a disney freak and she's hidden it from us since August.:banana::cool1::woohoo:

ahh thats so cool! have fun!!

143 days.!!!!:-) I'm so excited because we were going like every year/every other year and that stopped when my dad lost his job so we haven't been there for three years.! But now that my dad has been working again we are going there the day after I get out of school for summer vacation.! I'm ecstatic. I have definitely been going through Disney withdrawal.! Happy Vacationing to all who are visiting soon.!

This is my mom's account because mine is being verified.

At first this year I was bummed because I thought we weren't going to be able to go to Disney. I just found out that my volleyball team is playing in the national tournament at the Wide World of Sports and the Orlando Convention Center in June for a week! I am so excited! :yay: :woohoo:

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest

Top Bottom