How many days to really see everything?

We usualy go for 5 days. Its me, my wife and two daughters. We go at our own pace, we go back to the hotel for naps or lunch sometimes and we usualy see everything we want to see, and do the rides/shows we love 2 or 3 times each. I think 6 days could just be perfect for you. You can take your time and not feel rushed, take breaks when you want. A pace like this also lets you just sit down on a bench and have a snack or sit in a restraunt and soak up the atmosphere. We never feel Disney-ied out by the end of 5 days. I think a lot of the time if you try to jam everything into 2-3 days, rush all over the place and are not relaxed you get more Disney-ied out than if you have the time, to take your time.

I've been at least 30 or more times and just heard the noises down that one alley by the lockers. In the middle of the day, I'd love to go into the shops on Main Street to look around but we are always running to another ride. On the way out, they are packed so have never really just really strolled through the stores looking. This year I will. 5 or 6 days would give you that option to check out other things other than the rides.

There's the Lego store in DTD, the ocean with the Boardwalk with some rides.

I love those noises! They are such a great little detail and the perfect example of why I love Disney! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter