How many days left until you leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
38 days to go for me. Time to start packing soon.
41 days for us. And I would love to start packing soon.
DH thinks packing the sunday before leaving is early enough. (we are leaving on a friday for the airport hotel 200 Mi, flying out sat morning from germany. BUT DH is on a business trip monday to thursday before our trip starts friday. So he plans packing on sunday for business trip and our three weekly (not only Disney) oversea-Florida-trip.

Meh.

DH thinks packing the sunday before leaving is early enough. (we are leaving on a friday for the airport hotel 200 Mi, flying out sat morning from germany. BUT DH is on a business trip monday to thursday before our trip starts friday. So he plans packing on sunday for business trip and our three weekly (not only Disney) oversea-Florida-trip.

Meh.

Oh gosh . . . we travel in the middle of August, and I usually have started some of the packing by the middle of June. Of course, not everything by any means, but things that I won't be using at home I pack up, just to make it that much easier for myself in the week before the trip.

Meh.

We leave at 5am on Tuesday and my husband just plans to just stay up all night packing since he refuses to plan anything in advance, ugh! Meanwhile I'm already making packing lists and getting a rough idea of what we need to bring with us since I know he'll leave something at home if it's all left up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter