How Many Days Before You Go To DCL Cruise!!!

Tomorrow. Magic March 15th. I'll not sleep tonight!!!:banana:
Then Aug - 1 week Mexican Rivera and the Eastern PC crossing.

That is awesome, and so lucky. :thumbsup2 Have a great cruise tomorrow!
We are also on the Eastern PC crossing too, can't wait.
151 more days for me!

2 weeks from this moment, I will be on a flight to MCO!!! Getting really anxious! Dreamed last night that I was at the airport, forgot something, and went home for it, and was afraid of missing my flight. And I was taking one of the kids I work with at school with me. That's a nightmare!!:rolleyes:

Too many days - - - - - will somebody please post the new menus and rotations?!?!?!?!?!? Take pictures of the new dishes!!! Please!!!!

According to my handy-dandy DVC downloaded vacation countdowner thingy...I have 24 days, 9 hours, 42 minutes, and 14 seconds.:cool1:

14 days for us. Just brought up the suitcases from the basement today and started getting formal wear together. Probably a little early, but I'm so excited. :cool1: :banana:

ugh...234. :sad2: Anyone mind if we just fast forward to December? :rotfl2: just kidding, enjoy your trips all you lucky dogs that are leaving soon. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter