How many beds in the room at DL hotel?

Rita1965

Mouseketeer
I stayed at the DL hotel 8 years ago, and I seem to remember that there were 2 queen size bends and a day bed in the room. I have not been there since they refurbished, but wondered if the rooms still have the 2 queens and a daybed. Anybody know?

Planning on being there from Feb 26th -March 1st. I am so excited.

Yep, they still have two queen beds and a daybed. :)

Enjoy!

hmmmm.....we were there at the end of January. The rooms only had 2 queens, not a daybed in sight.

Party Teacher

It depends on the room, Party Teacher. :) But there are rooms with daybeds available, we have stayed in them. They have two different floor plans at the hotel and it sounds like you got the room type that did not include the daybed.

2 years ago, when we had connecting rooms in the Marina tower, one room had the day bed and the other did not. Last time we stayed there in April, when we asked for the room with a day bed, we got it, no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest