How long for recovery letter approval?

NoodlesMom

DIS Veteran
How long does it typically take to get a recovery letter approved through safe passage? I submitted it a few days ago. We’re 4 days out and my two year old has the letter and test. Tomorrow is day 3 and we leave for Orlando. I’m thinking I will need to get her tested just in case.

From what I read, you can just call DCL and they will push it through. The approvals are randomly assigned to agents that review them. But if you are sailing within 5-7 days they will push it to the top of the pile so to speak. We recently had to move our cruise leaving this Saturday on Fantasy, and will have to the the Dr Letter too for our cruise in August. Let me know how it goes.

I had the letter at the terminal (it was uploaded and approved but the workers weren't seeing it on their documents and were trying to send me to test). I eventually got put in another line, showed them the letter (which they already had) and was waved on by.
So, I'd say as long as you've done everything right, which it sounds like you have, you'll be okay.

It took less than 2 business days for me. I uploaded it 14 days before, at night (Monday night) and when I woke up yesterday (Wednesday) it was approved.

Help. I am not seeing where to upload the test results and recovery letter on safe passage. We sail on the MV. Ty !

For those who have done the recovery letter, what specifically does it need to say. If the clinic can give me a letter for work - I assume saying I've recovered and am good to work, will that also work for this or does it need to say travel somewhere in it?

For those who have done the recovery letter, what specifically does it need to say. If the clinic can give me a letter for work - I assume saying I've recovered and am good to work, will that also work for this or does it need to say travel somewhere in it?
I believe it should specifically mention “recovered” and “clear to travel”/“clear to resume activities”.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter