How long did it take to hear back (accepted/declined/pending) after the interview?

Applied for Disneyland Resort on 9/5, WBI the same day. Scheduled my PI on 9/6, had the phone interview on 9/17. And I was accepted for Attractions 10/7, a day shy of my 3 week point after the interview. Extremely excited! Can't even use full sentences. :P

Is anyone else going to DL?

My DS was accepted today for attractions, Spring extended, WDW. App. 9/28; WBI 9/29; PI 10/2; acceptance 10/8. Attractions was his first choice. We are so excited for him! :thumbsup2

It seems to be common to be pended. Anyone know the percentage of those that get pended who get accepted. DD got pended and she is beside herself.

It seems to be common to be pended. Anyone know the percentage of those that get pended who get accepted. DD got pended and she is beside herself.

I got accepted yesterday for Vacation Planner at Disneyland. My interview was on Sept 6th, received my pending email on Sept 27 and accepted Oct 7th. I hope your daughter hears some good news soon!! (I'm probably the oldest one so far accepted into the CP which made me feel good as this was my last chance - I went back to college when my kids were all grown and now graduating with my Bachelor's degree next month. It will be interesting to be a part of the CP at my age!)

My daughter had phone interview on Oct 1 st. accepted earlier today Spring Advantage "Attractions"".

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My daughter applied on 9/25 at 3pm..... Had her web interview on 9/25 at 5:00 pm... Had her phone interview on 9/28.... Got her acceptance letter on 10/8... She has already accepted, paid the fees, got her apartment assignment and is due to arrive in Orlando on January 12....

My daughter applied on 9/25 at 3pm..... Had her web interview on 9/25 at 5:00 pm... Had her phone interview on 9/28.... Got her acceptance letter on 10/8... She has already accepted, paid the fees, got her apartment assignment and is due to arrive in Orlando on January 12....

Congratulations! If her apt assignment said Vista Way... That is just the check on for all DCP arrivals. She can still choose her apartment and roommates through DORMS probably in December!
You need to start planning your trips! Especially those ADR's!

tell her to don't give up hope!!! dd applied for spring 2013 and was turned down on the last day

she applied again the first day of aps on 2/8/13

(didn't have to do the wbi, she passed it last time around)

phone interview 2/13/13

pended 2/15/13

pended again 3/8/13

pended again 3/21/13

congrats letter on 4/16/13 !!!!!

we were in the van heading for wdw on 5/20/13 and has been there ever since.

so you can imagine when she called me and said she got in, I thought she was messing with me.

she got her first choice and also got her first choice of working in the mk!!!

she was on facebook and got a roomie before she left and the two of them are in a one bedroom. they love the one bedroom, a couple bucks more but they have the frig. to themselves!!!! :lmao:

tell her to don't give up!!!! if she don't get in this time, apply again!!!

good luck!!!!! :thumbsup2

What were the roles she selected? Has alot to do with it.

My D got pended and accepted about 16 days later (QSFB)

Congratulations on your acceptance!! Were you ever in pending status before being accepted?

No I never got a pending status or anything, idk why

Thanks, I was asking specifically because our DD's (who has been accepted into merchandise) BF has almost identical dates as you did, yet was pended about 5 days ago although PI seemed to go very well. The two of them are afraid the pending BF rec'd is not good. Thanks again.

I applied the 5th, phone interview the 10th, was pended the 19th, and received another email on October 10th saying thank you for your patience and that I would be told for sure by the 15th of November. I applied to both DL and DW. I put at least some interest for each role. I do have a small tattoo, but I assured it could be covered up and they said that would not be an issue. Does anyone know if this would be considered a good thing? I would think so because it's been over a month and I haven't been rejected yet...but I could be wrong. Does anyone have any information that could be handy?? Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!:)

I applied the 5th, phone interview the 10th, was pended the 19th, and received another email on October 10th saying thank you for your patience and that I would be told for sure by the 15th of November. I applied to both DL and DW. I put at least some interest for each role. I do have a small tattoo, but I assured it could be covered up and they said that would not be an issue. Does anyone know if this would be considered a good thing? I would think so because it's been over a month and I haven't been rejected yet...but I could be wrong. Does anyone have any information that could be handy?? Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!:)
something that mught be happening is the fact that all of the current CP's are not going thru the extention application. They close around the 26th or so. Probably after that they will know better where the needs are. I wpuld say its probably a good sign.:cool1:

something that mught be happening is the fact that all of the current CP's are not going thru the extention application. They close around the 26th or so. Probably after that they will know better where the needs are. I wpuld say its probably a good sign.:cool1:

That makes sense. I'm taking it as a good sign as well!!:)

Applied: 9/5
WBI: 9/5
Phone Interview: 9/9
Pending: 9/27
Accepted: 10/21, Hospitality for Spring Advantage!

Applied - 10/12
WBI - 10/12
PI - 10/14
Accepted 10/21

Attractions Spring Advantage :)

Now just need my paycheck to come so I can accept >.>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter