How long before you received packet in the mail?

debbiebones

Mouseketeer
When we put down a deposit on Tuesday, our rep said they would be Fed-Exing our packet to us. I guess I thought we'd get it overnight (can you tell I'm anxious?) but we're still waiting for it.

Do they usually send everything out pretty quickly?

Thanks,

Deb

We were told that ours was being FedEx'd and after almost 2 weeks we called and said that we hadn't received it-the guide said it was on the way already-he said he would send a second set overnight-we received the overnight one but not the one that was "already on the way".

Just call and get a tracking number. It does only take one day to Michigan by FedEx unless it was FedEx Ground or something.

If you don't receive it when you think you should and you are getting anxious, just call your guide.

:D

It is more of a box than a packet because you will probably get a lithograph or your home resort and backpack and some other things with your docs.

Maybe this is why it takes longer.

Thanks for your input, I'll just have to be patient I guess:p

Maybe I'll call and get tracking number tomorrow.

Gosh I feel the same way I felt when we were waiting for our cruise documents to be delivered.

Thanks again!

Deb

We bought on Thursday (6th) (around 5:30pm) and got our box on Tuesday (11th).

I signed the papers as quickly as I could and returned them to fed ex the same day. My wife just laughed at me.

Disney got the return package on the 12th. Now I am just waiting for the deed to be recorded.

Do you get anything else at that point? When do you get your permanent member card?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter