How is the Wyndham???

markb

True master of Disney
Just got it for $75 bucks a night!!!! How is it? 2 adults and 3 kids... will the room be comfy and is the facility nice???? need your input and thanks ahead!
mb

Well, there is more than one Wyndam in the vacinity of WDW. Which one did you book? The palace, or the other on I-Drive? Wyndam's can be very nice or they can be a disappointment (the one in Miami on Biscayne Bay is a huge disappointment). Overall, the Orlando resorts have a fairly good reputation for service. Take care and have fun! :)

If your talking about the Wyndham Palace DD, it is a nice hotel, in a great location. The restaurants are good, and the pool area is nice, they also have a playground for the kids. I didn't use their transportation, we always drove.

The room was nice, we had a balcony overlooking a little pond area behind the hotel. It wasn't overly huge, the bathroom sink was seperate from the shower/toilet area which was nice. How old are your kids? We were comfortable with the 3 of us.

Overall we liked the hotel and would stay there again, the short walk to DD was worth it. The only thing we didn't like was that the self parking lot was a hike back to the entrance to the hotel. So my dh would drop my son and I off, and then he'd go park and meet us in the room.

Have a great time!

Leah

The rooms at the Palace were a nice size. Enough room for our playpen and the other DD slept on the pullout loveseat, plus the cooler and double jogging stroller. We had a fabulous view of DD and the fireworks. We joined the Wyndham Rewards club, online, and got bottled water and cheese and crackers every evening.

I totally agree about the parking. We ended up doing valet, for and extra $9 per day. But it was worth it! The transportation is not the greatest. The DD hotel's share busses, so the drive is long. We ended up taking our own car.

Have a wonderful trip.

It ths the DD Wyndham. Does every room have a balcony! Are microwaves and fridges available?

Thanks
mb

We stayed there (got a superb rate too!) and it was okay. I wrote an epinion about it actually LOL so if you are needing more info, LMK and I can send you what I wrote.

Click here to email me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter