How is Epcot Flower and Garden Festival this year?

I'm looking foward to seeing it for the first time as well. I'm most looking foward to the Tinker Bell garden, and all the character topiraries.

I was there this past Sunday and I have to say I was VERY UNDERwhelmed. Not as many flowers and not very impressive at the entrance or at the entrance to the countries. At the main entrance has pine trees but not much in the way of flowers and the entrance to the countries doesn't have as impressive display of topiaries as in the past.

Also, the area over by Nemo isn't very interesting. Missed the floating sculptures in the water over on that side.

Also, I missed the Sculpture Garden over between the Land and the Imagination area.

Generally there's just a lack of color everywhere. Will be going back in a few weeks in hopes that more will be in bloom.

This has always been my favorite event and I'm sorely disappointed. :(

I agree!! Not rocking my world this year!!!

Thank you all for the information. My family and I were thinking of going during this time for our next trip. :goodvibes

I'm at the parks usually 3 or 4 days per week.

I wish I had your life!!! LOL! Anyway, I've been to F&W twice but never F&G before. April 18-24 is my honeymoon so I'm really excited about my spring wedding and honeymoon. I love flowers. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter