How is a SuperShuttle private van?

POOH&PIGLET

I love my DW, DDs, & DVC!
I see that a SuperShuttle private van from LAX to DLR is $92 one way (for up to 7 people).
Has anyone had any experience with this?
Any info will be greatly appreciated.

I have one booked for my September trip. I like Super Shuttle in general and for the price, I'd rather have the private van. Not sure when you're going, but I'll try to post a review when I get back on 9/14.

hi there, we used primetime private shuttle in may and it was only $77 each way way(there were 5 of us-but that was a straight fee)....we waited about 15 min at the airport when we arrived (which was no big deal) but they were over 1/2 early picking us up to come home. i completely recommend them and will use them again...i cant imagine going on shared transportation, when we got there we just wanted to get to our motel(oh yah-our driver stopped for a quick run in for us at walmart)....and the day of leaving, we just wanted to get to the airport...so this staight there and back was great...and it was only 2 dollars more than shared. :thumbsup2 ...have fun
sharon

FYI - I was able to book Royal Crown Limosines, Inc. for $65.00 from SNA to DLH in a 6 passenger stretch towncar.

I figured it was only $25 more than cab fare and the kids will get a big kick out of it.

I spoke to the owner to book it and he was quite nice, but a little surprised that I was booking 6 months in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter