How high does SOAR'N go? - TR for a short Feb. Trip

Sunday's doings & DISNEY Finally!!!!

So, the plan for Sunday was to have breakfast with the grandparents and then head back to the greater Orlando area. So we got up and packed up the room. The girls were sent with a week's worth of homework so as to not fall to far behind while away. So, each morning they would sit in the hotel and get some work done. One of my DD's was better at doing this than the other... Ahem.... So, one of them STILL had work to complete Sunday morning. I basically said she wasn't leaving the room until it was done. She was not going to want to do it once we were in Disney.
View attachment 221246
So, this was Gwen for a good amount to time.

But she did finish and we headed out for breakfast at my grandparents. I had 2 goals for the morning. First, was a questionnaire that I had found on Pintrest that I wanted Morgan to ask my grandparents. Things like how many siblings they have, what is there favorite food. Simple things but just some things for her to ask and find our more about them and start some conversations. Which with my grandfather some how turned into how he used to butcher pigs when he was little. Now I know people do this, we are just more of city folk than country folk. That's all.

But we were able to complete that! And the other was some generational photos. View attachment 221248
Check and Check!

It was FINALLY time to head to Disney. We were so excited. But I tried to contain my excitement until we left. My sister and her boyfriend were heading back to NYC that night, so, they were dropping us off on property.

We all put our magic bands on in the car. We were ready!
View attachment 221247

We were staying at Caribbean Beach. A first for us! The first a many 1st this trip! It amazes me that this can be our 4th trip and there still be so many ways to have 1sts still.

I want to say we arrived at Caribbean Beach around 1:30. I had already received a text saying our room was ready! We were in Barbados 13, 2nd floor. Now, I was worries about the size of this resort but I was more concerned about being close to my mom than our overall location. I probably should have requested certain rooms but we were just not staying long, it seemed silly. And it was fine for the most part, but with little kids, the walk to the pool is kind of long. We did have a corner room!

We unloaded all of our stuff into the room. Had potty breaks and then headed back out. We were going to try and play mini-golf. So, we headed over to the Sorcer's Mickey course. Which turned out to have a 60 minute wait! Now, I don't know why it didn't occur to me that there would be a wait but it just didn't. So, we passed on that, and headed to Disney Springs.

I will start a separate post with real Disney trip reporting next! But it's time to feed the fan dinner...

Loving your trip report! Your family is adorable! All generations!

Love the little photoshoot in Morocco!

I like those lucky owls, something I may need to check out in the future!

I've been seeing alot of those stuffies lately, I guess they are pretty popular!

Love the magnets!

And I am afraid to say but we "bribed" them to continue on with ice cream and the fact that we still had fast passes for Frozen!
Don't be afraid to say that here, I've bribed both boys more than once to get them to ride certain rides!

And I personally thought this was cool. A book with the legend of the lamp.
I've never seen this book; now I have a mission for our trip in 4 days :thumbsup2

Although, her new outfit is ok, but she looks like all the other princesses now... I know it was a little risk-y with her belly and all. But this is just not the same..
SO glad you said this b/c I was going to say it, and I was afraid I would offend. I hate her new outfit. I think, if the reason they changed it is b/c they felt she was showing too much of her body, then what about Ariel when she's a mermaid? Except I don't want them changing her either! I just think Jasmine's new outfit looks stupid and there was no good reason for this change :snooty:

And I found this amazing room!
Now that room we've found! It is gorgeous. So is the inside of Restaurant Marrakesh if you never been inside.

Loving your trip report! Your family is adorable! All generations!
Welcome to the TR! And Thank You!!!:welcome:

I like those lucky owls, something I may need to check out in the future!

I've been seeing alot of those stuffies lately, I guess they are pretty popular!
I was surprised how little the owls were. Perfect size though to let the girls buy something.

Don't be afraid to say that here, I've bribed both boys more than once to get them to ride certain rides!
As I guess any parent does along the way!

Closing out EPCOT Day

So, I left off with our Photoshoot with our professional photographers, Morgan and Gwen. Once that was complete, we continued towards Norway. But NOT without stopping and getting two of these babies!!! We love the Grapefruit Shefenhoffer... Or however you spell it.
Grapefruit Beer.jpg

I asked the girls if they wanted a pretzel or something but they declined even though I could tell they were getting hungry. So, we grabbed our adult beverages and headed to Norway. Which came faster than I expected. So, we grabbed a bench to sit and finish our drinks. I pulled out some snacks I brought with me and the girls ate those, which was much needed.

By now, it was getting later, and we were all getting tired. The girls were asking to go back to the hotel again. So we talked about what the plan was. I said that I would try and get a fastness for Test Track once we used our Frozen Fast Pass. And we had dinner reservations for Nine Dragons, that I had made while waiting for Jasmine. So, we discussed eating dinner, then making our way toward the exit with maybe hitting one more ride.

We finished our snacks, and headed to Frozen!!!! There was a decent stand-by line, so I was glad that we had fast passes for it! Now, we never got to ride Maelstrom, so we don't have anything to compare it to. But we liked it!

Would I want to wait 90 minutes to ride it, probably not, but I say the same for Peter Pan... I love the ride but we always ride first thing or fastness it. Just a few photos from the ride...

Olaf ice skating.
Olaf.jpg

Snow babies! Morgan and Gwen really liked them... Such girls small and cute!
Snowbabies.jpg

Sven with his tongue stuck. Sven was really cool. He was def my favorite!Sven.jpg

I have to say, I am not sure how I feel about the projections for faces. Part of me thinks it's cool but it also seems strange... I don't know.
Anna and Elsa.jpg

Like I said, we liked the ride, the girls were excited to ride it and loved it. We took a look around the dump shop, but we have exhausted our Frozen merchandise and they knew they had purchased there "thing" for the day. So we moved on pretty quick.

I had terrible cellmservice inside the building so once outside I tried to see if I could book another fast pass. And my phone died.... Sign...

We were all hungry by now but our reservation wasn't for another half hour. I said let's just go over and see if they will seat us early. Which they did! Since my phone dies, I don't have any photos of dinner. Thankfully we had an external charger with us, so I plugged that in while we ate. Sorry...

Dinner was REALLY good!!!! It def hit the spot! DH and I decided to split 2 appetizers and one entree. We went with Spring Rolls & General Tso's Chicken Buns. The waiter highly recommended the Spring Rolls and they were really good. I really liked the Buns.

Shanghai Spring Rolls
Two hand-crafted Spring Rolls filled with Chicken, Shrimp, and Fish

General Tso's Chicken Buns
Steamed Chinese Buns with Battered Fried Chicken Breast and General Tso's Sauce

Morgan went with the Kids Honey Chicken that came on a cute panda bear plate. She really like it! Gwen had an appetizer order of Steamed dumplings. She loves them and usually orders that when we get sushi. So she was happy. And ate all 6 of them!

For our entree DH & I choose a shrimp dish. The website doesn't seem to have it at the moment. They actually have two of the same dish listed twice, so there is def something missing! But it was sooooooo good! It had a mix of some sort of crunchy unami like items. Think the yummy crunches that fall off a lightly fried dish. It was too good! I would def go again to have that dish!

We opted for no dessert. We were full and thought we might grab some sort of dessert somewhere else along the way. So, we settled our bill, stopped to use the little girls room and headed out.

Dinner def lifted our spirits and energy level. The girls have walked the whole day, and I was so surprised at how well they were doing.

Morgan posing with her stuffy!
Morgan_Stuffie.jpg

And crazy Gwen!
Gwen Stuffie.jpg

My phone had charged enough to check for fast passes. And of course there was none for Test Track and the wait was really long. Soarin said a short wait so we talked about doing that again. So we started walking that way. We stopped in Mexico to ride the Grand Festa Tour. Always good. There wasn't really a wait but there were more people than usual.

We rode that once and then headed out of the pavilion (with no margaritas :( but i was still full) We then headed out of the world showcase. Morgan remind us that she really wanted to see the finished mural, so we looped around.
Finished mural.jpg

They really liked it! You kind of need to stand farther back to see the images. But it was cool little thing to do.

We headed to Soarin. The wait still said it wasn't too long, so we crossed our fingers that it would be that! The girls were def tired by now but they did want to ride one more ride. So, in we went. The wait was a little longer than in the morning but not bad at all. We ended in the second row this time, and experience the seeing other people feet! Morgan said that it wasn't as cool seeing people feet. Next time, we will asked to be in the middle and front row.

After Soarin, I suggested we go on Living with the Land since there was no wait. (Is there ever?) I felt like I had been on the ride already, from seeing everyones pictures. I know some people will hate me for this, but I don't get it... We were all not very impressed. As we were getting off the ride, Morgan says "Ugh, I feel like I just rode through a science book!" This was just too funny. She id kind of right! Ha!

It was FINALLY time to head back to the hotel! We walked out to the front and to the buses. I don't think we waited too long for a bus, I think we waited on the bus for awhile, but I just said to the girls, be glad you are sitting! Took the bus back, changed into our suits and went swimming at the pool. My mom had arrived by now, so she met us at the pool for a quick dip. Headed back to the room and we all went to bed!

It was a great day at EPCOT! The girls made it through there first day with all walking! According my iwatch we took 18,568 steps and walked 7.84 miles for the day! Pretty impressive for the girls first day!

Tomorrow is our Magic Kingdom Day!!!!

Last edited:

I'm loving your report! The "one thing" deal is actually rather spectacular. The stuffies are sooo cute (love your daughter's photog skills) and I am with you on Living with the Land.

Can't wait for more!

I really hope they do the Festival of the Arts again next year, because I want to go!!!! I love the mural. Did that one get completed all in one day?
Welcome!!! It sounds like they are going to do it again. It was like everyone said, it was a good first round of it. And I hope they make it even better next year! We didn't even try any of the food booths. But there is always next time.

The pic I posted was the finished mural. They stop handing out paint cups around 5:00 I think. So, now all the squares were filled in. I wish we had time to do more. If they were still l open, we would have done some more. I guess it just depends on how busy it is if it was completed or not.

I have been following along with your report too! And your family is beautiful!

I'm loving your report! The "one thing" deal is actually rather spectacular. The stuffies are sooo cute (love your daughter's photog skills) and I am with you on Living with the Land.
The one thing has it's benefits for sure! They really think about what they want. They don't just see every little thing and say they want want want. And it's nice to say, that they can get it but then that's it. You can see them weighting there options! But it also becomes on days, where maybe they might not of wanted something, it becomes a challenge almost, they are determined to get something each day! Last trip we had one day where Gwen was SUPER over tired and couldn't decide. So, we told her she could get two things the next day. It was the big controversy of the trip! Morgan was not having it!

You guys really powered through! Sounds likea great rest of the day!
I feel like i kind of powered through the rest of that day! ha! Thanks!

I am going to try and start our next day now! Stay Tuned!

Magic Kingdom Day!!!!

So, we planned to meet my mom at the bus stop bright and early. We knew that my mom was going to want to rent an EVC. So, I wanted to make sure we had time to get that picked up and we wanted to maximize our one day in the park! I believe the park was opening at 9:00 today, and I want to say we decided to meet at the bus stop at 7:30.

We didn't wait long for a bus, maybe 10 - 15 minutes and we were on our way! We got to Magic Kingdom in no time. I have to admit we got off the bus and I was so excited to finally be at the Magic Kingdom. EPCOT is great but nothing screams Disney like the Magic Kingdom! There was a family in front of us and the Dad started skipping with the two kids. My mom made a comment that Disney really turns everyone into a kids again. I said if you do it right, it does!

We went through bag check smoothly and I think we all had to go through the metal dector. Which was fine, although I wasn't sure how that would go for my mom and DH.... My mom has metal in her one knee and DH and some metal in his spine. Good times! but both went through just fine.

We went directly over and got a scooter for my mom. We only had one person in front of us, so it didn't take long. Andy went ahead and headed towards Starbucks for some breakfast since we decided to not make the long walk to get breakfast at the resort. Which was efficient but I wish we had all walked down main street together...

Andy took the girls and went to Starbucks and I stay with my mom. My mom got her scooter and we headed to Starbucks! We got there just in time, I was watching the line at bag check build as my mom was getting the scooter. And Andy got in at Starbucks at just the right time as well! My mom and I got there right as Andy was finishing up the order. So, I was able help him grab all 3 drinks and the food. They were doing a good job getting stuff out fairly fast, but they were giving out the hot drinks in a strange order. It didn't seem to have a rhyme or reason to it. My drink and my mom's came out right after one another and then we waited another 10 minutes (or at least it felt like that) for DH's iced coffee. But it was fine, we basically had an hour to kill before the park actually opened!

I have to say, I kind of like being able to get breakfast and coffee this way. I never want to stop at Starbucks on main street in the morning. It's a waste first thing in the morning when you could be getting in a couple rides... But your Castle pics are no longer empty streets...

Speaking of Main Street Photos... I was determined to do that this morning! I had tried to find coordinating shirts for the morning. But it was a bit hard with the size range. And some pairs worked better than others, but I think the pics came out ok...

There was a photo pass photographer right by the Starbucks, so we left my mom's scooter parked in the corner where it was and got in line behind only 2 groups! Woo Hoo.

We got one of all of us, and it's not too bad... My DD's are TERRIBLE at posing for photos...
Sakraida Castle Photo.jpg

We did one without my mom as well, but I don't seem to have it. The photo pass photographer must have just used Andy's camera for this one.

After this photoshoot, we headed towards the castle. And stopped again by the Partners Statue for another Photo!
Saucier Castle Photo.jpg
Apparently, Gwen likes to tilt her head in pictures! She probably thinks it makes her look cuter... Sigh....

With pictures out of the way, and breakfast and coffee in our hands, we went to find a good place to watch the new stage show and finish eating and wait. I want to say we still have 20 -30 minutes to wait.

We found a spot right as the slight incline happens for the hub area. This is how many folks were standing around already waiting.
Caslte.jpg

Oh, poor Morgan, she was so confused why we had to wait and couldn't just go ride rides... She could see the people with dinning reservations going in on the one side and was distraught by this. But we also "kind' of understood. We all finished our breakfast and just relaxed while we waited. I had the girls take a few pictures while we waited. Gwen_Castle.jpg
Gwen and her poses.... I am not sure where this girl came from...

Morgan and Gwen Castle.jpg

You can see the crowds behind them. It kind of felt like no one knew where the best place to stand would be or what to do...

My mom and Gwen just waiting.. The girls were super excited to have my mom there and show her the ropes.
Mom and Gwen.jpg
A side note about the EVC, if you are thinking of renting one for someone who hasn't really used one they are SUPER easy to drive. We were a little worried about this for my mom. She can walk but has a low thyroid, so she tires easily and well, all the walking in Disney was for sure going to do that! So, I insisted that she get one to conserve her energy as much as possible. And it certainly helped. She made it longer than she would have otherwise. And she still walked a decent amount. But the controls were super easy to use, she rain into no one and only once ran into a curb. So, it was a win win. DH had joked that she should go to Walmart or something and get one at the store to practice before hand.

While we waited we discussed where to go first. I had fast passes for Peter Pan laster in the day but we tried to convince the girls to go there first so we could go through the que and then switch the fastness to Space Mountain, since I didn't get that one originally. It took some discussion but we finally ended on that.

Finally the show started!
Castle Show.jpg
The show is like many other people have said. It's ok. Not terrible but not like OMG I HAVE to get there to see it. I might feel differently about it, if it was our first trip when the girls were littler and were in TOTAL amazement of seeing princesses.... We sadly never got to see the train show. We just never made it in time. :( So, I have nothing to compare it to... That being said, I DO like being able to kind of explore Main Street, get coffee hit the bathrooms all those good things and not feel like we are wasting time we could be on rides and stuff. So, it's half and half, I guess.

Castle Fireworks.jpg
Fireworks around the castle never get old, though!

And with that, they started letting folks in the park! We headed through the castle to get to Peter Pan. And I grabbed a super fast photo of the mural. It's so pretty and we never get to just look at it! Castle Mural.jpg

Well, I am going to stop here, as I am almost out of photo upload room. Next up Peter Pan!
While

Last edited:
But NOT without stopping and getting two of these babies!!! We love the Grapefruit Shefenhoffer... Or however you spell it.
Oh yeah :dancer: Had me a couple of those earlier this week!

We stopped in Mexico to ride the Grand Festa Tour. Always good. There wasn't really a wait but there were more people than usual.
I enjoy this ride. It's simple, basic, nothing fancy, but I LOVE the fireworks on the ceiling at the end. They make me happy :goodvibes

Morgan remind us that she really wanted to see the finished mural, so we looped around.
That looks great!

After Soarin, I suggested we go on Living with the Land since there was no wait. (Is there ever?)
Actually YES! Just last weekend, which was spring break - 45 minutes. We did NOT do it.

I know some people will hate me for this, but I don't get it... We were all not very impressed.
LOL it's ok, I still like you :) We don't ride it everytime but we do all enjoy it. Normally there are some hidden Mickey's in there, during the fall there is a pumpkin Mickey, during the holidays a little "snowman" Mickey made up. I just think it' neat seeing some of the foods actually growing that they serve in some of the restaurants.

The show is like many other people have said. It's ok. Not terrible but not like OMG I HAVE to get there to see it.
We didn't do this last week but I kind of want to experience it in May, just to say I have. Although it doesn't look exciting as as someone who saw the old train opening and cried every time, I don't expect to like it.

That being said, I DO like being able to kind of explore Main Street, get coffee hit the bathrooms all those good things and not feel like we are wasting time we could be on rides and stuff.
I do think I'll like this part of it though!

Actually YES! Just last weekend, which was spring break - 45 minutes. We did NOT do it.
Whaaat! That's like the wait you had at Gaston's Tavern! I would not wait 45 minutes for that?!? I mean it was fine, but I think I have seen sooooo many photos of the ride, I felt like I was just looking at all the photos. Ha! Side effect of reading so many TR!

We didn't do this last week but I kind of want to experience it in May, just to say I have. Although it doesn't look exciting as as someone who saw the old train opening and cried every time, I don't expect to like it.
The show will DEF NOT make you cry! it's nice, think the old stage show. Happy.... here are all the characters... yeah..... fireworks...

You should def do it to experience it and be able to tell your clients for sure. The real benefit is def being able to get your pictures taken, get your bearings, and some breakfast before you fit the parks! (in my opinion... of course)

HI there!!!! I'm here and all caught up. Us Schofferhoffer drinkin' mamas have to stick together.

Loving the trip so far and too funny we were there at the exact same time!!!! I think we were in MK when you all were at Epcot (thanks to the super bowl cue from the night before) and we were at AK/Epcot your MK day. My daughter and Gwen would so get along. They'd be posing themselves silly all over WDW

Happy Easter and Passover Everyone! I hope everyone has a great holiday and gets to spend time with there family! We are off to Long Island today to see my Grandmother and then my parents will be at our house tomorrow. So, it will be a busy weekend! Which sadly seems to be this week, busy, busy, busy! I hope to squeeze my next installment soon. #fingerscrossed

Us Schofferhoffer drinkin' mamas have to stick together.
:welcome: They are so good on a hot day in the parks!

My daughter and Gwen would so get along. They'd be posing themselves silly all over WDW
Ha! Gwen also loves little things and to shop. Maybe we can send them off by themselves to shop and we can find some yummy drinks!

You got so much done in your trip! I followed you over here from my PTR, and I can't wait to go back and read in detail. I did notice one of my favorite beers (Schoffeherferferaerl - I know I can't spell it correctly), so I have a feeling I'll enjoy reading about your Epcot day.

Happy Easter!

I'm loving reading your report x
:welcome:Thanks for reading!

You got so much done in your trip! I followed you over here from my PTR, and I can't wait to go back and read in detail. I did notice one of my favorite beers (Schoffeherferferaerl - I know I can't spell it correctly), so I have a feeling I'll enjoy reading about your Epcot day.
:welcome: Schofferhaoer beer is soon good!

One of my Favorite things....

So, I left off that we were headed into the park after the new morning show. We decided to go to Peter Pan first! So, we made our way through the castle and found a place for my mom to park the ECV near the BEST BATHROOMS EVER! And we headed in.

I love this Que and ride. Granted I never want to wait in the 90+ minute line that it gets most days. And I have to say this worked out great. It was maybe 10 minute wait but really that was just enough to get and see the stuff in the que.

Mother and Father getting ready to go out for the night. Has anyone wondered how they could leave there 3 children at home with "Nanna the DOG" as the only thing watching them? I do every time the girls watch the movie...
PP_Mother_Father.jpg

Wendy!
PP_Wendy.jpg

My girls call my mother Nanna (not Grandma) so, it's a picture of Nanna with Nanna.
PP_Nanna with Nanna.jpg

Here you can watch your shadow, which is really cool. Although, we didn't really spend too much time here. Before we had to move on!
PP_Shadows.jpg

I loved all the toys in the one bookcase along the que. And the stained glass....
PP_Toys.jpg

Soon, we were flying over Neverland! It was a great first ride! I am pretty sure, Morgan and Gwen rode with my mom and Andy and I rode together. It was kind of strange not having a child with us, I have to admit.

After our ride to Neverland, we needed a quick potty break. And then I suggested we do our annual photo. The girls actually agreed! So, on our very first trip. We had dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table and the girls had on dresses. We had left dinner and were heading towards Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride before we headed out for the night. We stopped at the bathrooms. And Morgan all of a sudden realized that she was wearing her Rapunzel Dress AND they were playing music from the movie. So, they both just started dancing and dancing. It was one of my favorite memories from that trip. They both really thought that they were dancing in Rapunzel's village (or town or whatever you want to call it.) And THEN the second trip, I went into the bathroom and Andy was waiting with the girls. When I came out I was informed that the girls WANTED try and re-create the photo. And ever since a tradition has been born!

This was the first year. Gwen (2 7/8) and Morgan (5)
Rapunzel_2016.jpg

This is our second trip: Gwen (4) and Morgan (6)
Rapunzel_207.jpg

Here is our Third Trip: Gwen (5-3/4) and Morgan (7)
Rapunzel_2015.jpg

And then this trip! Gwen: (6) and Morgan (8)
Rapunzel Pic.jpg

We joke that Morgan is one hook hand tall. Some people measure there kids on the back of a door. We do it at Disney!

And, I had read from someone trip report about the hidden pascals. Which I had TOTALLY not know about. So, I pointed one out. We didn't find any others, but we didn't want to dwell too much. We wanted to hit some more rides!
Rapunzel_Pascal.jpg

Up next, Haunted Mansion and Gwen's first time riding it!

My Neck Hurts!

After we finished taking the Annual Photo, I suggested we try and hit Haunted Mansion, as we didn't have fast passes for it. Gwen REFUSED to ride it last trip, so we had to take turns and all that good stuff. So, this time we told Gwen that she had to ride it once, if she didn't like it, she didn't have to do it again. She agreed. So, we left my mom's EVC parked at Rapunzel's Bathrooms and walked over.

WE loved the QUE for this!!!!! Last trip we did Fastness only for it and you are missing out!

The girls playing the piano, once we realized that you could!
HM_Piano.jpg

This is one of my favorite pictures from this trip! I told them to stand in front of the heads and pretend to look like them. This is there interpretation!
HM_Morgan and Gwen.jpg

Morgan trying to keep the books from popping out.
HM_Morgan.jpg

The Captain floating!
HM_Captain.jpg

And before we knew it we were ready to go in. Gwen did start to freak out when we were waiting for our turn to go into the Stretching room. But we tried to keep her calm. She was ok in the Stretching Room but freaked out again once we left that room. Probably because she knew the ride itself was coming. She kept saying that she didn't want to ride.

But we made her go. (Bad parents) Gwen came with us since she was a little spooked, and Morgan rode with my mom. We all hopped into our doom buggies and off we went. We got stuck right at a part where you go up and then down and are kind of tilted slightly. Right where the ghosts are flying out of the graves. And Gwen did not like this AT ALL! She kept saying she wanted to leave. But at that point there was nothing we could do. Thankfully, we weren't stuck tooooo long. And Andy was able to take this pic!

HM_Ghost.jpg
Pretty Sweet shot! The rest are pretty blurry with moving and it being so dark.

How did Gwen like the ride? She said "it was ok, but she did NOT want to do it again" I said that was fair.

Morgan and my mom had the hitchhiker that switches your head. So, it switched her head with the ghost. It was pretty cool effect! Morgan was kind of freak'd her out a bit. She kept saying can you see where they pulled it off? And she kept saying that her neck hurt. Ha!

After that, we went back and collected the EVC and headed over to New Fantasyland. I believe we went over and rode on The Little Mermaid ride. We didn't take any pics, sorry. We have ridden it so much... The girls love that ride, but I can only take so many photos of that ride. When we were loading into the ride, Morgan wanted to ride by herself, and I told her I wanted her to ride with us. And she was all pouty. So, after the ride, I decided it was time for a snack! So, we headed to Gaston's Pub.

I had my mom and the girls pose in front of the statue. And then we headed in.
Gaston.jpg

I grabbed a cinnamon roll to share, a bottle of water, and a LeFreu's Brew. We were able to grab a table big enough to sit down.

Morgan' with the Cinnamon roll. One of these trips, I will remember to ask for extra icing.
Morgan with Bun.jpg

I love it in here. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite movies, so that probably has something to do with it. But it's so cute! And the Antlers! Antlers in all of the Decorating!!
Antlers in All the Decorating.jpg
Aston is winning, of course...

While we ate and rested a bit, we talked about where to go next. While we were sitting there, I made the best decision. I took a screen shot of our fast passes on my phone and then made the image my lock screen for the day!
FastPasses.jpg
It saved me from opening my phone up a million times and opening the My Disney Expierence App. I think that is what killed my phone the day before. (I will note, that we didn't do (2) of these things!)

But before we left I wanted to get a picture in Gaston's chair. I think our pic is hilarious! Gwen just kind of held the cup up and my face is terrible but we look drunk! Which is fitting. Ha!
Gaston_Gwen Me.jpg

By now, it was getting close to our first fast pass window for Big Thunder Mountain, and we decided to hit Splash Mountain before. So, we headed out, grabbed the ECV and headed towards the Wild West!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter