How far in advance would you make park reservations?

DHS tends to Reach full occupancy/sell out quickly & every single day I’ve monitored. Other than RoTR issues, didn’t feel crowded the days we were there vs the other parks. It also greatly cleared out after the 2nd try for RoTR. Can’t say the same for the other parks.

Epcot was so busy end of Sept into Oct. we deliberately avoided the weekends knowing F&W etc. still was uncomfortable a few times as to social distancing

MK hands down the worse in area between PP & HM. Exacerbated by SM facade construction & how they have the line for PP down past Columbia Harbor.

Was also suprised that as soon as people hear a caravan, they come a running & forget about the 6 foot zone. We had set ourselves up thusly when we heard one coming in frontier land, didn’t take more than a few minutes for it to fill in. Ugh

E8BDAA30-E5D7-4A8D-830A-FD120D111C76.jpeg

Just wondering-suppose I make reservations right at 60 days, including DHS, then as days get closer, I notice DHS is full that day. I don't want to go to a full park, so I switch my reservation to another park. Will they (hopefully) open reservations at DHS so that at least another person can go? Or is it a "Once the park is listed as full, cancellations don't count"?

Just wondering-suppose I make reservations right at 60 days, including DHS, then as days get closer, I notice DHS is full that day. I don't want to go to a full park, so I switch my reservation to another park. Will they (hopefully) open reservations at DHS so that at least another person can go? Or is it a "Once the park is listed as full, cancellations don't count"?

No one really knows for sure and I haven’t monitored enough to see whether days open back up,,other than for AP holders.

What I don’t know if that is done by shifting among buckets, or from cancelations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter