How far away do the Podcast members live from the parks?

Chocolate and washcloths - check (even though I know you're not a chocolate lover)
Bagels - I can do that
Pizza - that might be a little challenging. You'll just have to take care of that in NYC.
Shoulda said the wash cloth will be DISNEY themed. Duh me! :) And maybe a Mickey mint, if not chocolate? I know NOT cinnamon!! :)

Chocolate and washcloths - check (even though I know you're not a chocolate lover)
Bagels - I can do that
Pizza - that might be a little challenging. You'll just have to take care of that in NYC.

Shoulda said the wash cloth will be DISNEY themed. Duh me! :) And maybe a Mickey mint, if not chocolate? I know NOT cinnamon!! :)
I love that you guys know me so well.
I love mint, even if it's coated in a thin amount of chocolate, and yes, cinnamon is a no no! I had a banana smoothie at work yesterday and I tell them every time, no cinnamon please!! And probably 30-50% of the time, they put cinnamon in it :(

:thumbsup2

I don't think I've ever encountered cinnamon in a smoothie here in the states. Must be an Aussie thing.
Apparently banana and cinnamon go well together? It's also in banana bread/cake and that annoys me but I deal with it, as I do with hot cross buns and cinnamon donuts (donuts coated in sugar and cinnamon)

Apparently banana and cinnamon go well together? It's also in banana bread/cake and that annoys me but I deal with it, as I do with hot cross buns and cinnamon donuts (donuts coated in sugar and cinnamon)
Yes, I'm used to cinnamon in baked goods but not in smoothies.

My this thread really went off the rails. Oops. :oops:

I have to admit that I have thought about where people live in relation to the Metro Orlando area. I think I first thought about it when Kevin, John and Pete were talking about how when they were thinking of moving down to Orlando and being in the parks every day. And the reality was that after job, life and commute it was difficult to actually live that dream.

The company I used to work for had an office in Winter Park and I'd always at least try to wedge in a trip to the Parks on my work trips down to FLA. But sadly, when it did happen, which was rare, it was exactly that ... some stolen time wedged into an otherwise tight schedule. I'm sure living in the area would be different, as would be not having to schlep all the way down from Winter Park, but still. There's fantasy/wishful thinking and then there's reality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter