How far are you away from Magic Kingdom?

Funny how that works huh.

We had a period where we'd go to Disney or Universal at least twice a year, sometimes more just for a weekend but life (kids) got in the way. LOL

My daughter is 4 and has been to the beach twice. That's sad. I think I'm going to take her this weekend now that we are talking about it.
Right.. I use to complain about how much tickets were... now I complain about spending 150 for two days. It's a matter of perspective. I have found no matter where you live the only thing that changes is what you wear or not wear out the door.
My DH goes to work , kids school still shop at walmart drive the same car etc. but now I dont wear a coat ever!! These fools in South Florida are cold at 60.

According the the map, I'm this far away:

Have you ever actually driven? I've only ever flown, but curious to make the trek sometime!

As a kid we did the 32 hour drive three times! As an adult with my own family we have done the 22 hour drive twice. I love road trips and making a few stops along the way. There is something magical about leaving in the dead of winter and seeing the scenery slowly transform into something green and tropical. :) If you have time, I definitely encourage you to give it a try! It is an easy drive with many rest stops along the way.

We live just outside Charlotte, NC
About 540 miles, we can drive it in under 8 hours if the traffic is right.
Often we leave after work on a long weekend, drive to Jacksonville, and stay there for a night in a hotel.
Just renewed our AP, found out we have spent 28 days in the parks since reopening.
Yeah, we do this drive ALOT...

630 miles door to door :)
Had to cancel our spring visit April 2020, haven't been since and no plans at this time.

488 miles / 6hr. 52 minute drive. Usually takes us around 8 hours since we always stop and eat and fill the tank at the 5 hour mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter