How far ahead to call for PS?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
The 90 day point is coming up pretty soon, but we still don't know what parks we'll be in what day in January, so I'm hesitant to make PS yet. However, how long can we realistically wait? I mean, except for CRT, how far ahead do you really have to call for PS? We know we want to eat at Rose and Crown for dinner some night, hopefully see Illuminations. But we don't know yet what day we'll be in Epcot. The same with Sci-Fi; we want to eat lunch there some day, but don't know yet which day.

Quite honestly, as long as you aren't going Martin Luther King day/weekend, I don't think you have anything to worry about. (Even then it probably wouldn't be much of a problem.) Just make them when you are more sure of what you want.

Like you already said, if you need CRT, get on the phone 1st thing. We have gone many times in January without any PS's and have never been turned away from anything. Last time we went in January, we were able to get a table for HDDR on a Saturday night for the 7:30 show.

If there is something you really really have your heart set on, make a PS, otherwise don't panic and go with the flow! It's a lot less stressful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter