How does one get sunrise safari tickets?

traveler2

Earning My Ears
is this only offered to AK lodge concierge guests?

is it possible to do this another way or as friends of guests?

Hi.. you have to be staying concierge at AKL, they don't make any exceptions.

Sorry :(

>>^..^<<

When you get the e-mail or telephone number from Concierge (and they will contact you), you can ask them about the safari. If you are not in concierge, you can't go. You must be staying in AKL Concierge. It costs about $50/adult and about $20/kiddo. There are a limited number of spaces available.

when will concierge contact you if you are staying there? TIA

I e-mailed AKL-C to ask, and "Jill" responded that they send you a "packet" 90 days before your arrival. The packet supposedly has PS, general AKL, and specific concierge information.

If the packet comes at 90 days out, how do you get PS? Isn't the window for calling now at 90 days?

Just curious.

I guess I had better contact AKL-C then. We are at 58 days out and have received nothing yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter